MF nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Catches Axes

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachisonFire View Post
She's still super strong. Why nerf the items when you can just nerf the ability? Nerfing the Items affects too many champs, also she is still completely viable. Late game her ult will still completely shred their team
They did nerf the item anyway. She ate three nerfs, between BT, BC and her ult nerf - and neither BT nor BC is an automatic build on an ADC (you'll probably have one or both on every ADC at a six item build, but many ADCs won't hit either in a typical 25-30 minute game, while MF wants both of them asap). Seems really harsh.

Then again, my win rate with her is enough better than with my other ADCs that maybe it's not too harsh. Time will tell, I guess.

MatuMatuMatu

02-01-2013

shes still really strong

NthrxCounsel

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Price View Post
As a former MF main, I don't think it will be a big deal. She still has early game dominance... lategame, the ulti was a situational tool anyway. The nerf doesn't affect the situational uses of the ulti, but it does nerf something that doesn't matter much.

Pre-nerf MF did more damage with auto attacks than ulti in lategame, by far.
This.

MF's dominance doesn't come from the ult. It comes from double up. You dominate bot, preventing the other teams adc from getting farm and punishing him if he tries. In late game team fights, the make it rain slow is much more important than the ult. The ult shouldn't be used for spreading black cleaver since your bruiser should have one and multiple cleavers have diminishing returns combined with the fact that as an adc your autoattacks will outdamage/are more important than all your abilities in late game, even if your other abilities are aoe. (ie. it is better to aa the bruiser closest to you and get him from 100-0 then to ult and get the entire enemy team down to 75%.).

The only time the ult nerf matters is for mid game in aoe teams comps. At that point, the carries on the enemy team have built their damage items but haven't had a chance to start on their defense (guardian's angel, warmogs, whatever) This was where mf was op and honestly it's actually a very good change. It is the kind of change that you want, where Riot identifies exactly why an OP champion is OP and specifically corrects that one single area. Much better than the "lets nerf everything" mentality we've seen lately.

Misopolemical

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Price View Post
She still has the highest ADC win-rate.

Still a strong pick.
Alot of the reason for this is due to ezreal's popularity though, which MF does well against.

Once ez gets nerfed other adcs will see more play and mf will win less.

Zombiemaster

02-01-2013

The difference between Mf's ult and Kat's ult is that Kat has to be in the middle of the enemy team to use hers, making it easy for them to CC her. MF on the other hand can sit in the back line away from danger forcing anyone that wants to CC her to have to go through her team first.

TsKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NthrxCounsel View Post
This.

MF's dominance doesn't come from the ult. It comes from double up. You dominate bot, preventing the other teams adc from getting farm and punishing him if he tries. In late game team fights, the make it rain slow is much more important than the ult. The ult shouldn't be used for spreading black cleaver since your bruiser should have one and multiple cleavers have diminishing returns combined with the fact that as an adc your autoattacks will outdamage/are more important than all your abilities in late game, even if your other abilities are aoe. (ie. it is better to aa the bruiser closest to you and get him from 100-0 then to ult and get the entire enemy team down to 75%.).

The only time the ult nerf matters is for mid game in aoe teams comps. At that point, the carries on the enemy team have built their damage items but haven't had a chance to start on their defense (guardian's angel, warmogs, whatever) This was where mf was op and honestly it's actually a very good change. It is the kind of change that you want, where Riot identifies exactly why an OP champion is OP and specifically corrects that one single area. Much better than the "lets nerf everything" mentality we've seen lately.
and then you realized her double up cost 100+ mana which is 4 times ezreal's Q

Leu164

02-01-2013

yeah yeah yeah I know that in lane she is a bully and if you have a lockdown aoe support aka leona/sona in lvl 6 if the enemy team doesnt play carefully it was going to end up in double kill XD...but the meta is shifting and armor have stop being important and well warmong says hi unless bulletime apply bork I dont see why nerf her damage output if you can pull a full ulti in lategame...this is not gonna stop me from playing with her she is fun, love her pirate desing, and her actitude...lol she is the bayonetta of the game :3

Leu164

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NthrxCounsel View Post
This.

right meanwhile in kha“xix land

Gorsz

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leu164 View Post
Let see now...

Bullet Time
Bonus attack damage ratio reduced to 0.35 from 0.45
Targeting cone is now attached to Miss Fortune.

Why? her ult wasnt a problem on s2...but bc/last whisper and the changes of armor came along and now she is "op"...is a chanelled ult...so is like kata just cc her she doesnt have ad scaling on e or w...she doesnt have escape...so many gap closer champs that just eat her up in a team fight aka jax, diana, akali, katarina, malphite, amumu, kha, rengar etc etc etc if you dont have a peeling team of course...Im sorry for the "rage" or the "qq" but she was really balanced...and now the fashion is the stack health meta so her ult would not be that hurtful.

The good part is now she would be not used that much *3* so Im kinda happy *hipster mode on* I can play her like the old times...I remember "MF WTH SHE SUCKS PICKS GRAVES OR EZ" I end up 16/2/9 with her *3*

I see you do not remember when they just recently buffed the **** out of her ultimate.

Riot Jules

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate Business Analyst

02-01-2013

MF will be fine after the nerf.