Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So how many people has riot pissed off today?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Afince

02-01-2013

Title

- Goth Annie
- Servers
- Balance Changes
etc

Kelly Price

02-01-2013

umad

Afince

02-01-2013

Quote:
Kelly Price:
umad

What if... I say yes?

Shyvana420

02-01-2013

Quote:
Afince:
What if... I say yes?

Then i say no, and it negates eachother

Pigroastinya

02-01-2013

Not me, I'm very excited for the new changes. Also, I like all the buffs/nerfs in the new patch except 1, which isn't too big of a deal.

Afince

02-01-2013

Quote:
The Fatalii:
Then i say no, and it negates eachother

I think I'm okay with that

onguàrd

02-01-2013

Well I woke up to being snowed in, so I had the whole day starting from 7am est to play League. Guess we see how that turned out. Duno if I'm mad though, playing Forza 4 is ok I guess.

RagePath

02-01-2013

I don't think this should even be a thread worth looking into when your whole argument is the title itself. To be honest, some will get hurt and others will be happy. It's how a community works. We disagree on things and sometimes agree on others. Riot is doing a good job in trying to "please" people. But that's not how they run.

Afince

02-01-2013

Quote:
Janitorial Staff:
I don't think this should even be a thread worth looking into when your whole argument is the title itself. To be honest, some will get hurt and others will be happy. It's how a community works. We disagree on things and sometimes agree on others. Riot is doing a good job in trying to "please" people. But that's not how they run.

I don't think there's much harm in discussion

Eleshakai

Recruiter

02-01-2013

The same number of people they piss off every day: Roughly half their community.