So how many people has riot pissed off today?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Afince

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Title

- Goth Annie
- Servers
- Balance Changes
etc

Kelly Price

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

umad

Afince

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Price View Post
umad
What if... I say yes?

The Fatalii

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afince View Post
What if... I say yes?
Then i say no, and it negates eachother

Pigroastinya

02-01-2013

Not me, I'm very excited for the new changes. Also, I like all the buffs/nerfs in the new patch except 1, which isn't too big of a deal.

Afince

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fatalii View Post
Then i say no, and it negates eachother
I think I'm okay with that

onguàrd

02-01-2013

Well I woke up to being snowed in, so I had the whole day starting from 7am est to play League. Guess we see how that turned out. Duno if I'm mad though, playing Forza 4 is ok I guess.

RagePath

02-01-2013

I don't think this should even be a thread worth looking into when your whole argument is the title itself. To be honest, some will get hurt and others will be happy. It's how a community works. We disagree on things and sometimes agree on others. Riot is doing a good job in trying to "please" people. But that's not how they run.

Afince

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janitorial Staff View Post
I don't think this should even be a thread worth looking into when your whole argument is the title itself. To be honest, some will get hurt and others will be happy. It's how a community works. We disagree on things and sometimes agree on others. Riot is doing a good job in trying to "please" people. But that's not how they run.
I don't think there's much harm in discussion

Eleshakai

02-01-2013

The same number of people they piss off every day: Roughly half their community.