@"Shaco players"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel J

02-01-2013

Which nerf would you rather have to lower Shaco's prowess in the jungle due to his boxes?

A.) Lower box HP which means you will take more damage before an early gank..
B.) Nerf to Shiv slow, keeping his jungle clear-time unchanged, but lowers his ganking prowess in exchange for maintaining his jungle power.

Colonel J

02-01-2013

bump

Kr1sys

02-01-2013

Neither, because the Deceive nerf hurts more than the others.

PaulTheMerc

02-01-2013

personally, B. those boxes are sweet. Ganking the enemy jungler @ lvl 2 cause he's 1/2 hp and i'm full, so nice

treehealage

02-01-2013

by the time red buff goes away, the slow nerf will be unnoticeable...

PapaShongo53

02-01-2013

option 1 for sure.

Shaco is a ganker, after my initial clear I farm very little between counter-jungling and ganking so I prefer to keep my slow strength.

GotPinks

02-01-2013

personally I think his Q nerf hurts but they didn't needed to nerf his E at the early levels. I seriously don't understand Morello's forum post on Shaco. Claiming at 2k elo he's a terror but when champs like Darius, and other 1200 elo stompers come out they claim that players will have to learn how to adapt to them. I thought that Riot balances the game for all levels of play not just for the 0.1%

Chet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

no

Kr1sys

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriedPrunes View Post
personally I think his Q nerf hurts but they didn't needed to nerf his E at the early levels. I seriously don't understand Morello's forum post on Shaco. Claiming at 2k elo he's a terror but when champs like Darius, and other 1200 elo stompers come out they claim that players will have to learn how to adapt to them. I thought that Riot balances the game for all levels of play not just for the 0.1%
The E nerf is nothing, you should have red buff and you'll max E first anyways, although it might be better now to max W instead, have to see after more theorycrafting. Q wrecks him. He needs that distance to close the gap for ganks, because it's the only way he gets fed. Now he'll just need to dominate the other jungler and get cheesy kills due to totally outplaying the opponent rather than relying on his kit to get the work done.

Stupid nerfs making an already hard champion to carry with next to impossible.

treehealage

02-01-2013

they should just make his Q gain range as you rank it back up to 500 from 400