Riot, Ever thought of Player Moderators on LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1v5 or AFK

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyman148 View Post
The OP is explaining that difference being is the mods report will carry more weight and will be reviewed by Riot themselves.
finally someone got me.....

The Good Guy

02-01-2013

-Has 100 honorable opponent/teamwork *ATLEAST*

This excludes a lot of people who are good players, but just don't play a lot. Also Runescape's player moderation teem was awful, there were good ones, but it seemed like a good half of them used any excuse to exercise their power.

1v5 or AFK

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Good Guy View Post
-Has 100 honorable opponent/teamwork *ATLEAST*

This excludes a lot of people who are good players, but just don't play a lot. Also Runescape's player moderation teem was awful, there were good ones, but it seemed like a good half of them used any excuse to exercise their power.
"who dont play alot"

i said we dont need people that dont play alot.

if they dont get on alot then they wont be able to morderate the game.

right?

1v5 or AFK

02-01-2013

well since this idea is getting denied by9/10 of the people....kk stop the thread...go play a game in the 200-1300 elo and tell me if u find 1 game that doesnt have atleast 1 person not doing any illegal acts...

Swampmajikk

02-01-2013

maybe....maybe...
i was toiling with the same idea but with the volume of toxic players it just can't be trusted..
they'd have to be some shining examples of the summoners code and would have to prove it for a long time and even then i don't think anyone would be completely unbiased about it.

The Good Guy

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1v5 or AFK View Post
"who dont play alot"

i said we dont need people that dont play alot.

if they dont get on alot then they wont be able to morderate the game.

right?
You talk as if they don't play the game at all. If they play, they could moderate.

And besides, what would be the point? Riot already has a system in place that devalues reports made by people who report frivolously, so in a way that increases the value of people who only make intelligent reports.