So I slept on the warning I recieved yesterday...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanlash

02-01-2013

I think for now, the only way I can keep my self from getting banned is to either only play with full premades, or to just mute the enemy and my team every game. Since we can't call people noobs for being horribly bad at the game. When every other game in existence it was okay to call them noobs. It's just an impossible habit to break for me. I can't not call someone out for playing bad. I tell them what they should have done, I don't do it in a mean way. It's just when they start back talking when I am telling them how to not die in the same dumb way in the future I get mad.

TL;DR -

No freedom of speech in league of legends. Might as well mute everyone. Bring on the down votes. I feed off of them.

CthuIhu

02-01-2013

You are toxic. Goodbye.

sugarcrotch

02-01-2013

learn to control your temper better and prevent yourself from lashing out at random strangers on the internet too hard?

Pool Party Kat

02-01-2013

You know you can talk politely in this game right?

Dont come here bittching and moaning about you warning. Jesus i bet you dont talk like a egotistical moronic ******bagg in rl do you

Ragers logic ffs

t0ss

02-01-2013

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

NthrxCounsel

02-01-2013

awwww....so sad....you don't get to be a jerk anymore.....

Just this post shows what a great guy you are. Must be a lot of fun to be on your team.

Vanlash

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NthrxCounsel View Post
awwww....so sad....you don't get to be a jerk anymore.....

Just this post shows what a great guy you are. Must be a lot of fun to be on your team.

I just tell it how it is. 9 of my last 10 games my kda was 15+/5-/5+ every game. I'm the guy carrying your team when you feed non stop.