How long does it take to get 6300 ip

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xtwargodtx

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn the Witches View Post
I really don't want to tell you... but I will:

240 (first game) + 100 (second game) = 340 (total for one day)

6300 (your goal) divided by 340 (your daily total) = amount of days at the current rate of 340 per day to reach your 6300 goal
Oh... @#$! dats long

xtwargodtx

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Skratch View Post
I used to think 6300 IP was some big goal and that it took eons, as I've played more I don't pay any attention to my IP just before I know it I have gained 2000 in no time, no boosts at all.

If you play two games, assuming you win both of them, about 18 days. That being if you make 350 a day IP-wise. If you get a boost, get a time based one, then a win based one since they stack and you get 300-400 a win. It really makes it fly quick.
cool thanks for the info

xtwargodtx

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deodorized View Post
If you have 1400 RP left, you can buy Xerath with RP, and still have RP left over.
cause he has a 975 skin 975+975=over 1800rp i only have 1460 something

Hawkhell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

If you really want him fast I would use the RP to buy him and then wait until you can afford to buy more for the skin.

xtwargodtx

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkhell View Post
If you really want him fast I would use the RP to buy him and then wait until you can afford to buy more for the skin.
i could do that but im bankrupt....

Hawkhell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Yeah no money does suck. Personally if it was a champion I really wanted I would buy with RP and worry about a skin later on, especially if I could only play 2 games a day.

Nexus Crawler

02-01-2013

Quote:
If you play 2 games a day don't buy a 4 day ip bonus.
This. with a 4 win boost, you get 2 days. It's more cost effective. But realistically it's going to take a long time with the minimal amount you play. About the only other option is to play faster games. For example Dominion generally gives lower base IP but doesn't go on too long. Average game is around 15-20 minutes. Where as SR you can get stuck playing a 30-40+ minute game.

BrendanEarth

02-01-2013

week-2week

DeafCatMoan

02-01-2013

Takes me ages, i dont play a ton.
maybe a week and a half to 2 weeks.

xtwargodtx

02-01-2013

Quote:
Yeah no money does suck. Personally if it was a champion I really wanted I would buy with RP and worry about a skin later on, especially if I could only play 2 games a day.
kk i could buy another rp card or beg my freinds to gift me the skin when comes back on chinese new year