Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


How long does it take to get 6300 ip

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawkhell

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Might want to buy a 1 day ip boost for a day you can dedicate more then a couple games. I would highly recommend you buy cheaper AP champions and work on AP runes instead of buying a 6300 champ. You are lv25 and you are way behind on tier 3 runes. I would look up how people rune Xerath (which is most likely like most AP mids) and work on that. Having the right runes makes the game so much more fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xtwargodtx

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Deodorized:
Spend some real money. Not 5$. You could buy him with RP for 10$.


Yeah but i spent my money already on pentakill yorick and mord so i have roughly 1400 left so if i get a 4 win ip boost i wanna know how long it would take to get 6300


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xtwargodtx

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Hawkhell:
Might want to buy a 1 day ip boost for a day you can dedicate more then a couple games. I would highly recommend you buy cheaper AP champions and work on AP runes instead of buying a 6300 champ. You are lv25 and you are way behind on tier 3 runes. I would look up how people rune Xerath (which is most likely like most AP mids) and work on that. Having the right runes makes the game so much more fun.

im level 27...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawkhell

Senior Member

02-01-2013

If you play 2 games a day don't buy a 4 day ip bonus.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deodorized

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
xtwargodtx:
Yeah but i spent my money already on pentakill yorick and mord so i have roughly 1400 left so if i get a 4 win ip boost i wanna know how long it would take to get 6300

If you have 1400 RP left, you can buy Xerath with RP, and still have RP left over.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xtwargodtx

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Deodorized:
Why don't you just buy him with RP then?

cause then i cant buys hes skin (its super boss)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burn the Witches

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
xtwargodtx:
6300/340 wat does that mean?


I really don't want to tell you... but I will:

240 (first game) + 100 (second game) = 340 (total for one day)

6300 (your goal) divided by 340 (your daily total) = amount of days at the current rate of 340 per day to reach your 6300 goal


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xtwargodtx

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Hawkhell:
If you play 2 games a day don't buy a 4 day ip bonus.

not 4 day sry 4 win


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawkhell

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Sorry lolking is still delayed. Still, not having those runes are going to hurt you a lot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinyl Skratch

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
xtwargodtx:
Hey guys I play about 2 games every day the first game i usally win and get 240 ip the next game is also a win and i usally get 100+ ip how long would it take to get 6300 ip. I also have 1460 rp but im going to buy xerath with the 6300 rp and his skin but should i get an ip boost


I used to think 6300 IP was some big goal and that it took eons, as I've played more I don't pay any attention to my IP just before I know it I have gained 2000 in no time, no boosts at all.

If you play two games, assuming you win both of them, about 18 days. That being if you make 350 a day IP-wise. If you get a boost, get a time based one, then a win based one since they stack and you get 300-400 a win. It really makes it fly quick.