Questions about new ranking system..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feel Breezy

02-03-2013

I couldn't seem to find this info on the faqs page or anything, so i might as well ask the GD:

1. Before dropping divisions, there is a break point where you can lose a few games and not drop divisions, does this apply all of the time? or just when you first enter a division? For example, i win 3 games and then lose 4 more, which would drop me below 0, would i instantly drop divisions?
2.Will there be a LP reduction over large amounts of games played, or will they always be at a greater number? I fear it will be 10 LP for win soon.

Those are all the questions I have, i'm sorry if a rioter has already answered them in a thread, i couldn't seem to find any more details.

Feel Breezy

02-03-2013

buump

Feel Breezy

02-03-2013

bump

Zyrel

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel Breezy View Post
I couldn't seem to find this info on the faqs page or anything, so i might as well ask the GD:

1. Before dropping divisions, there is a break point where you can lose a few games and not drop divisions, does this apply all of the time? or just when you first enter a division? For example, i win 3 games and then lose 4 more, which would drop me below 0, would i instantly drop divisions?
2.Will there be a LP reduction over large amounts of games played, or will they always be at a greater number? I fear it will be 10 LP for win soon.

Those are all the questions I have, i'm sorry if a rioter has already answered them in a thread, i couldn't seem to find any more details.
1. Riot left out this detail, so i am unsure

2. Yes, i believe it decreases, same way as in the old rank system