Watched Angel Beats from start to finish during maintenance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Síngéd

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worst Talon Ever View Post
Watch Clannad
???
Profit
I already saw both seasons of Clannad (which I believe the original producer was the same one who wrote Angel Beats) and I would be lying if I said that manly tears weren't shed watching it. Angel Beats was on my list for a while but I couldn't get around to it until now.

Corpse Princess

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MesaanaWoT View Post
watched it, and it was just alright. Not a very good story, but still a somewhat "touching" ending.

would not watch it again: 6/10
I agree, I liked it, the ending was good, but it's not something I would rewatch.

Animes I would rewatch would be something like Higurashi no naku koro Ni, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Mirai Nikki, etc.

Shadowed Ruby

02-01-2013

I cried, but the story was seriously not fed enough.

Síngéd

02-01-2013

The ending theme just gets me every time. Whenever I hear it, I envision Tachibana playing the piano while Otonashi waits for her.

Zuphlas

02-01-2013

Watched it not that long ago, and I more or less enjoyed it. It won't go down on my list of favorites, but it's not bad. Like everybody else I still wonder why they made it 13 episodes instead of 25, but it is what it is.

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Now go watch Haibane Renmei.

The feels and tears will flow.

Strossus Gran

02-01-2013

It wasn't the deepest most earth shattering series, but the art direction was good, the story enjoyable and satisfying, and yeah...maybe it has elements similar to other shows, but so does everything. I liked it!

Currently watching Fairy Tail on Hulu...it has a lot of that generic fantasy feel and whatnot but it is an enjoyable show that does great with moving from arc to arc to expand the depth of the cast. Great fun to watch while playing other stuff.

Shadowed Ruby

02-01-2013

Great fun to watch is B Gata H Kei, as well.

I've only seen the first 12 episodes, but many lols were had.

MoreBaked

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strossus Gran View Post
It wasn't the deepest most earth shattering series, but the art direction was good, the story enjoyable and satisfying, and yeah...maybe it has elements similar to other shows, but so does everything. I liked it!

Currently watching Fairy Tail on Hulu...it has a lot of that generic fantasy feel and whatnot but it is an enjoyable show that does great with moving from arc to arc to expand the depth of the cast. Great fun to watch while playing other stuff.
Id recommend one piece then, once you get past alabasta (even that arc) it really picks up.

Colonel J

02-01-2013

Uninteresting.