Short Lux montage, opinions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grendyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

All of the plays are mediocre at best but nice editing.

Kata Neko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendyn View Post
All of the plays are mediocre at best but nice editing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocky View Post
It (the video) was pretty good overall. I liked the music choice and the editing, but most of the kills weren't anything remarkable! Not trying to be offensive ;;
Thanks, fairly new to Lux, so I know the plays aren't special, I'll try to get better clips next time. Thanks for feedback!

Dancer

02-01-2013

Personally I love anything to do with Lux. I thought it was kind of weird you put those bits where you missed your spells against Nidalee on there, but other than that it was entertaining to watch.

Also, that's the first Baron steal I've seen by a Lux that didn't involve her ult, so kudos.

Shut It Donny

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
Personally I love anything to do with Lux. I thought it was kind of weird you put those bits where you missed your spells against Nidalee on there, but other than that it was entertaining to watch.

Also, that's the first Baron steal I've seen by a Lux that didn't involve her ult, so kudos.
I actually enjoyed the misses. If you look at the bottom of the screen it says "skill shot fails". Watching things like that will help you land more in the future.