Olaf nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metalpower19

02-01-2013

I feel sad about this nerf to olaf, this nerf is not so bad but the fact they are nerfing my favorite champion is what make me feel sad ....

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

it was needed you'll get over it adda yadda,, nos eriously, it actually was Needed. he was too strong and probably will remain strong.

Brianmc

02-01-2013

Do people not check LoL game sites like Surrender@20, Reign of Gaming to find this stuff out weeks before the patch notes. People act so surprised about this stuff, when I have known it for weeks. It's not that big of a nerf. People were saying that about Khazix and Lee sin but they are STILL top picks. Especially the Kha nerfs. It really isn't that big of a deal. Olaf still has a true damage NUKE that he can spam and build NO damage items and STILL wreck and dunk n00bl0rds. People always freak out about nerfs when in reality its not that big of a deal...

Olaf will be fine dude. Watch and see. He still be owning top like no tomorrow.

The thing I don't understsand though is how Darius (Not saying he is OP) never gets any nerfs at all. Not even minor tweaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
it was needed you'll get over it adda yadda,, nos eriously, it actually was Needed. he was too strong and probably will remain strong.
Exactly. He did indeed need them and he will still be a top tier pick. Just watch and see. Stop getting all dramatic from a couple of nerfs. It's not the end of the world and you will get over/used to it. And I main Olaf but I know these nerfs are not gonna destroy him. People say that about anything Riot implements, whether its UI changes, New items, the new arpen, and nerfs etc etc. People don't like change and people whine about them at first but then everyone forgets about it and move on. GD just always need something to whine, cry, and ***** about.