Please help.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

elbenzo

Member

02-01-2013

I am looking for a forum I posted in,
But I don't know how to find it?
I can't remember the guys name so is there any thing I can do?

Thanks


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

elbenzo

Member

02-01-2013

None of that **** is what I need but thanks for the smart ass comment dick head.... I already worked out how to find threads which I have posted....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbenzo View Post
None of that **** is what I need but thanks for the smart ass comment dick head.... I already worked out how to find threads which I have posted....
Well considering I just searched for your name and that's what came up, you can stop raging.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

elbenzo

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Well considering I just searched for your name and that's what came up, you can stop raging.
I thought it was a pretty simple question but obviously not? I never asked for someone to search my name to find threads that I have posted I wanted to find the threads which I have posted a comment in to see if any one have replied.

Also if you think someone is raging because they called you a dick head you must be pretty sensitive lol.....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbenzo View Post
I thought it was a pretty simple question but obviously not? I never asked for someone to search my name to find threads that I have posted I wanted to find the threads which I have posted a comment in to see if any one have replied.

Also if you think someone is raging because they called you a dick head you must be pretty sensitive lol.....
For your first point - I mean, you could always just bookmark them or remember where you posted. Like most people do.

To your second point - "None of that **** is what I need but thanks for the smart ass comment dick head..." is a little more than just calling me a dickhead, lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Femox

Member

02-01-2013

I think you should probably be a little more polite, there are people that are trying to help you. You're reaction is going to make people not want to help you. Though he responded with an incorrect solution to your problem, I think you ought to say thank-you rather than abusing him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

elbenzo

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femox View Post
I think you should probably be a little more polite, there are people that are trying to help you. You're reaction is going to make people not want to help you. Though he responded with an incorrect solution to your problem, I think you ought to say thank-you rather than abusing him.
Nah hes just being a smart ass. There is no way I am saying thanks to him lol but please feel free to lecture me more, I would love to take some more notes.

Thanks!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delete Teemo

Senior Member

02-01-2013

This thread now belongs to Rammus


ok


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

elbenzo

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
To your second point - "None of that **** is what I need but thanks for the smart ass comment dick head..." is a little more than just calling me a dickhead, lol.
Yeah true it was, and it was meant to but i really dont give a **** lol......


12