BUG [Game] [Minor] Jax over-stuns Ancient Golem LIVE SERVER

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drodeka

02-01-2013

I've been playing jungle Jax the past few days, and everything is dandy, except for one thing; Jax's dodge has been making Blue Golem freeze.

Repro steps:

1. As Jax, approach a healthy Ancient Golem (Blue Camp)
2. Use Jax's dodge to avoid the Golem's attacks.
3. After one basic, the golem will just stand there for the remaining duration of Jax's dodge, long before the stun.

I'm not saying this is a big deal, but it means that Jax can't return full damage to the golem, as it is only attacking once.

Treesydoesit

02-01-2013

its simply because of how slow the golem's basic attack is at that stage, if you time your stun just right after auto-attacking then you can get potentially hit twice by it at level 2 and getting the full bonus damage on your [E]

Drodeka

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treesydoesit View Post
its simply because of how slow the golem's basic attack is at that stage, if you time your stun just right after auto-attacking then you can get potentially hit twice by it at level 2 and getting the full bonus damage on your [E]
I've done that several times. In fact, trying to do that is exactly how I discovered this bug. The golem doesn't walk toward me, lift it's fists up or anything, it just stops and waits.