Zed and His Shadow?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghostshadowblade

02-01-2013

I have a question about Zed. So Zed starts out with a shadow that follows him, and attacks with him? Or does he need to use his ultimate to make a shadow?

zanu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostshadowblade View Post
I have a question about Zed. So Zed starts out with a shadow that follows him, and attacks with him? Or does he need to use his ultimate to make a shadow?
Zed's shadow is his W spell.
It last for 4 seconds and mimics your spells you cast.

Zed also summons a shadow behind the target when he uses his ult.
it is possible to have 2 shadows up at once and hit someone with one of your spells 3 times all at once.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

02-01-2013

[QUOTE=zanu;34136423 and hit someone with one of your spells 3 times all at once.[/QUOTE]
This isn't true. It might say it in the tooltip but it's only possible for one of your shadows to mimic an ability. The other one is for switching purposes only.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TidesOfLogan View Post
This isn't true. It might say it in the tooltip but it's only possible for one of your shadows to mimic an ability. The other one is for switching purposes only.
False. Both of Zed's shadows can and will mimic his Q and E.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

02-01-2013

I just remember reading one time that although you could have 2 shadows out, only one will mimic. My bad.

Martyrofsand

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TidesOfLogan View Post
I just remember reading one time that although you could have 2 shadows out, only one will mimic. My bad.

They have always mimiced but before you would only get the benefit of hitting with 1 shadow, even if both shadow abilties landed.

TonAmieChris

02-01-2013

I personally love his shadows. They put a whole new dimension into the game. I see a lot of people that just walk next to his shadows, get hit, and the whine that he's OP. I hate these people. His skills are not really that hard to dodge, but if you allow him to hit a full combo, it's devastating.