Is Lux ever gonna get a good-looking skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adelphyia

01-31-2013

I really enjoy playing Lux but I really dislike the skins she has and was bummed when I saw the "Steel Legion" skin was next. Spellthief Lux is okay but it's not something that makes me say "I'm gonna spend RP on that!" I just feel like there's at least one (actually more than one but ya know) skin I like for my other champions so it'd be nice to get a good-looking skin for her >.>

Edit: Upon a more thorough searching of the forums, I see I am not the only one who has said something about this. Sorry for the repeat post people!

Aroph

01-31-2013

French Maid Lux. Get out of here Nidalee. This is Lux's skin. Little sweeping broom as her wand. Hell yes.

RadiantPyrophore

01-31-2013

Magical Girl Lux.

We all know it's going to happen, just like rainbow Hecarim, the only questions are:

MG Lux WHERE?!? (Read: When?)

and:

How Epic?!?!?

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPyrophore View Post
Magical Girl Lux.

We all know it's going to happen, just like rainbow Hecarim, the only questions are:

MG Lux WHERE?!? (Read: When?)

and:

How Epic?!?!?
I find your faith...pleasing.

Acanthus

01-31-2013

I actually really like imperial Lux (I have to admit I just like uniforms; I normally hate any futuristic mumbo jumbo... like battlecast... in my fantasy games, rofl). And everyone who doesn't like that seems to enjoy spell-thief Lux.

RadiantPyrophore

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticSage View Post
I actually really like imperial Lux (I have to admit I just like uniforms; I normally hate any futuristic mumbo jumbo... like battlecast... in my fantasy games, rofl). And everyone who doesn't like that seems to enjoy spell-thief Lux.
Spell thief Lux is currently most OP Lux by 115%.

Adelphyia

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroph View Post
French Maid Lux. Get out of here Nidalee. This is Lux's skin. Little sweeping broom as her wand. Hell yes.
Hahahah yes XD Watch them fight it out for the best maid >.>

Sir Tiddles

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPyrophore View Post
Spell thief Lux is currently most OP Lux by 115%.
Isn't that the skin where her splash art makes her look like she has downs? Those eyes are just crazy.

Sir Thronk

02-01-2013

I saw a skin concept in Player Concepts the other day called Avatar Lux. It was very cool. So it's not like no one out there is coming up with Lux ideas, it's that Riot isn't making Lux a priority.

Which, now the Lux fans are in the same boat as the Karma fans, who after six months of being told "in another couple weeks, guys, we promise", have still received no Karma rework/new skin.

fletche00

02-01-2013

Steel Legion Lux coming soon

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01...lux-skins.html