i somehow convinced 3 people + my friend to play support for a game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pessimist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

the outcome was glorious.

the game before this i played lulu, we had four supports + ap nid, won really hard.

supports on this map are pretty good.
this is my second account, just grinding games to climb in win rate and play with/against stronger/better players.

Genericke

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pessimist View Post
the outcome was glorious.

the game before this i played lulu, we had four supports + ap nid, won really hard.

supports on this map are pretty good.
this is my second account, just grinding games to climb in win rate and play with/against stronger/better players.
That's awesome!

Hawktitan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

How did you handle bottom?

This does however amuse me greatly. I do know that if I were to lose against that I would rage. slightly.

'Can't kill them.... to many shields!'

wingstreet

02-01-2013

im gunna go with soraka carried you guys bot. also, why are you and your friend the only people not using revive in the game? just curious.

NamKim

02-01-2013

Pessimist, I know this has been addressed before...but how come you are the exact opposite of your summoner name?

Pessimist

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawktitan View Post
How did you handle bottom?

This does however amuse me greatly. I do know that if I were to lose against that I would rage. slightly.

'Can't kill them.... to many shields!'
they sent alistar bottom for a while and realized it wasn't working out when soraka had been winning it constantly

then they sent lulu down there, so they were lacking her utility at top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingstreet View Post
im gunna go with soraka carried you guys bot. also, why are you and your friend the only people not using revive in the game? just curious.
i felt like i would need cleanse, and i didn't really expect to die very much given i have tons of heals awaiting me.

my friend refuses to take revive, while on this account [since the hidden elo is fairly low] i only take it when i'm bottom or when i'm not a carry top.

ad top: flash/cleanse, barrier, or ghost
ad bot: flash revive
anything else top: revive/exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
Pessimist, I know this has been addressed before...but how come you are the exact opposite of your summoner name?
i just took the name because i had it on a spare lvl 1 account waiting for the name reset.
i'm pessimistic if someone's trolling or just playing unbearably terrible, but otherwise i have a positive outlook.

i still say the glass is half empty, though.