Yorick Nerf Please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peligrad

02-01-2013

Learn how to play more than 1 champion.

Yorick is not OP...

First off, Kha'Zix is a worse than average top laner...people take him middle for a reason.

Second, Yorick does a good job of harassing low sustain melee champions...IE Kha'Zix

If you can out sustain him like WW and Udyr can then you can just ignore him and free farm all day..

So stop qqing... you have no idea what balance even means...

Resolute Riven

02-01-2013

Don't nerf him or he'd be useless. He's a strong laner but has small damage output late game.

canopy

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
Learn how to play more than 1 champion.

Yorick is not OP...

First off, Kha'Zix is a worse than average top laner...people take him middle for a reason.

Second, Yorick does a good job of harassing low sustain melee champions...IE Kha'Zix

If you can out sustain him like WW and Udyr can then you can just ignore him and free farm all day..

So stop qqing... you have no idea what balance even means...
The fact that most of the people posting here are obviously not reading either a. my full oringal post or b. not reading my replies is disheartening.

If you had you would realize that I've been trying to get to know Kha'Zix--I know more than one champ, but have been choosing to play him to see what he's like because he can be a real terror--a little bit better and I was first pick. Therefore, I was COUNTERED BY YORICK. I'm not really sure why this is so hard to understand, but alas.

Second of all, you would know that while I understand that I was countered, the thing that I find ridiculous is that all I did was stand under my turret the entire game and yet I still got blasted by him. I WAS ignoring him, he just wasn't ignoring me.

I'm not asking for all of Yorick's abilities to be nerfed, that would be silly and fruitless. What I'm asking is that maybe some of his damage from minions get taken down a bit or his cooldowns increased. The fact that his ulti (which basically conjures two champions at once) has something like a 70 second cooldown is slightly ridiculous.

I'm not asking for Yorick to be completely blasted by a nerf, but there are certain intricate things that could be changed that would still make Yorick a very viable champion while at the same time not letting him be able to just tank turrets and take a 2v1 at the same time.

CeeRob

02-01-2013

So you get owned by Yorick so he needs a nerf? Seems legit.

canopy

02-01-2013

At this point, I'm going to stop replying. People obviously aren't reading my full posts and I have nothing left to say. I just hope the reds take it into consideration.

Gadius

02-01-2013

Yorick sucks late game. There's your nerf.

ltaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Make his ghouls target whom he attacks.

No early counter play vs him besides hiding in brush to break ghoul aggro, so not fun.

StormEagle5000

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadius View Post
Yorick sucks late game. There's your nerf.
Idk y people say that. It's simply not true. I carried a game yesterday. My build hits like a truck. I could easily beat any of the enemy team members late game. It was like a 50 minute game and we were behind and I still melted people. He is solid throughout

TheGrayBuffoon

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormEagle5000 View Post
Idk y people say that. It's simply not true. I carried a game yesterday. My build hits like a truck. I could easily beat any of the enemy team members late game. It was like a 50 minute game and we were behind and I still melted people. He is solid throughout
I'd like to know your build, runes, and masteries and I am in agreement with you. Even if he does not get a lot of kills mid to late game I find a) he can get a good number of assists, that b) his W is beneficial in team fights, and c) his ult on your ADC is a great addition to team fights.

StormEagle5000

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrayBuffoon View Post
I'd like to know your build, runes, and masteries and I am in agreement with you. Even if he does not get a lot of kills mid to late game I find a) he can get a good number of assists, that b) his W is beneficial in team fights, and c) his ult on your ADC is a great addition to team fights.
I get AD quints and marks. Build is boots,muramana, spirit of elder lizard, trinity or iceborn, guardian angel warmogs. Spirit just kicks butt on him for some reason.