I love how they "nerfed" ap yi.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oBs0L33T

02-01-2013

In the season 3 patch that was just released, riot said they wanted to "nerf" master yi. This nerf included BUFFING HIS HEAL AMOUNT ON MEDITATE, REDUCING THE MANA COST, and nerfing the ap ratio. The ap ratio nerf is useless, as with only 300 ap you got 1200 heal but that would heal you for more than your total hp most of the time. Also, with the new zhonyas hourglass (a core item that will save ap yi when meditate is down) Yi gets ap from killing minions (works perfectly with his Q).

Akira Kid41

02-01-2013

its riot saying "we listened to the community look at what we've done, now stfu you stupid noobs and give us money".

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-01-2013

What they actually said...

is that they wanted to make it better for AD yi

Yami arashi

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
What they actually said...

is that they wanted to make it better for AD yi
yup, they wanted to nerf AP YI, and make more sustainable AD YI, so this thread is pointless OP

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Meditate is still a joke on AD Yi and halving the AP ratio is a huge nerf to its only reliable use in team-fights.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galgus View Post
Meditate is still a joke on AD Yi and halving the AP ratio is a huge nerf to its only reliable use in team-fights.
the duration was supposed to be like 3 seconds down from 5 according to a red post but i guess they wanna try keeping at 5 for now

iam PYR0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

idk why people are even scared of yi lol, we ahve so many built in counters in the game its not even funny. hard cc 50% of champions at least healing reduction 6% of champs have that ignite is a summoner you could get it items in game 2 for healing reduction you could get lol. not saying ap yi wasn't annoying to lane against but he was pretty much usless mid game and end game if your team is smart. he was only good vs really bad 1st time mid trolls who just fed to obivion. Anyone who is fed 5 0 /10 0 you know a fed champ will dominate a game hence them being fed but reguardless so simple to shut down

I Call ADC Bot

02-01-2013

The high AP ratio on his heal was the only thing that made it OP. I've seen a fed yi tank multiple champions and a turret WITH A HEAL REDUCTION DEBUFF.

Myrren

02-01-2013

he's still a ***** in laning phase.

Oh you thought I was dead? jk Double Kill

Technician Tim

02-01-2013

and cutting the ratio in HALF