Frosty Ezreal!! What do y'all think?(First post, sorry if it's long)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skittlebeezy

02-01-2013

Basically, I first built The Bloodthirster and then went into Berserker's Greaves. After that I proceeded to build Iceborn Gauntlet, then Frozen Mallet followed by Frozen Heart. The AD on this build isn't the greatest, it's 272, but with the slow from both q's and auto attacks it doesn't really matter because you can keep your distance long enough to kill. I think that the kiting ability is the coolest part of this build. But the amount of armor, health, and CDR that you get isn't too shabby either. At level 18 with all of those items Ezreal has 230 armor, 2490 HP, 1945 mana, and 35% CDR. With the mana regen and the extra 5% CDR you get from the blue buff(since 40% is the max CDR you can get) you can spam those q's like crazy and nobody will be able to keep up with you, or get away for that matter.

I decided to post this because I want some feedback and thoughts about the actual viability of playing this build in an actual game.

Skittlebeezy Out!!!

5ghz2500k

02-01-2013

TLDR .... sorry

skittlebeezy

02-01-2013

There I fixed it...took out the first and last paragraph and just left the meat of the post.

KJ Riot

02-01-2013

Sounds nice, and reasonable but id still rather have a warmogs than a Frozen Heart..idk why..i get the benefits of FH in your build..just love me some warmogs.

Yolandi Visser

02-01-2013

I like how all new posters feel the need to either introduce themselves or "sign off" with their screen name. It says your screen name right next to all of your posts. We know who you are, Ryan Seacrest.

skittlebeezy

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHouseFirex View Post
I like how all new posters feel the need to either introduce themselves or "sign off" with their screen name. It says your screen name right next to all of your posts. We know who you are, Ryan Seacrest.
Thanks for your insight, I'll store it in my "who gives a fu*k" pile.

skittlebeezy

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ Riot View Post
Sounds nice, and reasonable but id still rather have a warmogs than a Frozen Heart..idk why..i get the benefits of FH in your build..just love me some warmogs.
I'll have to try it with warmogs and see how it feels. Good idea!!

TGC Sir Auron

02-01-2013

My ex build would have to be this.
Boots, BT, Greaves, IE, PD, Aegis,