I would like to thank the mods

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VagÓna

02-01-2013

I just hope you haven't gotten soft.

ThaBizness

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeppaNil View Post
I wonder why OPFace posts here if he doesn't like the people who post here.
1. I don't know who most of the people here even are. This includes you.

2. I don't post here that much. But I'm at this computer for three days and need some kind of entertainment.

3. I actually do like some of the people here. I even like Mere. Doesn't mean I won't be honest with her.

Orgazzmo

02-01-2013

Yea I am going to have to aplud the mods.. Ive had an account for about 3 years only been reporte 16 times and only in .. From 5 matches Hell I carried 3 of the matches it was jay ppl being mad I won so hard. There was only one case on there that my team was just too bad so I was like I'm done with this game ima just get mad and not wana play if I don't go have some fun so I started feeding.. I don't get how you can never be babe but be reported by people that don't don**** but ban ppl for the hell of it. It's as the community on this game is. Such ****
You can do nothing wrong and still get. Banned. Just sad

VagÓna

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgazzmo View Post
Yea I am going to have to aplud the mods.. Ive had an account for about 3 years only been reporte 16 times and only in .. From 5 matches Hell I carried 3 of the matches it was jay ppl being mad I won so hard. There was only one case on there that my team was just too bad so I was like I'm done with this game ima just get mad and not wana play if I don't go have some fun so I started feeding.. I don't get how you can never be babe but be reported by people that don't don**** but ban ppl for the hell of it. It's as the community on this game is. Such ****
You can do nothing wrong and still get. Banned. Just sad
I hope you didn't get banned from grammar school too.