Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I would like to thank the mods

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vagîna

02-01-2013

I just hope you haven't gotten soft.

ThaBizness

02-01-2013

Quote:
KeppaNil:
I wonder why OPFace posts here if he doesn't like the people who post here.

1. I don't know who most of the people here even are. This includes you.

2. I don't post here that much. But I'm at this computer for three days and need some kind of entertainment.

3. I actually do like some of the people here. I even like Mere. Doesn't mean I won't be honest with her.

Orgazzmo

02-01-2013

Yea I am going to have to aplud the mods.. Ive had an account for about 3 years only been reporte 16 times and only in .. From 5 matches Hell I carried 3 of the matches it was jay ppl being mad I won so hard. There was only one case on there that my team was just too bad so I was like I'm done with this game ima just get mad and not wana play if I don't go have some fun so I started feeding.. I don't get how you can never be babe but be reported by people that don't don**** but ban ppl for the hell of it. It's as the community on this game is. Such ****
You can do nothing wrong and still get. Banned. Just sad

Vagîna

02-01-2013

Quote:
Orgazzmo:
Yea I am going to have to aplud the mods.. Ive had an account for about 3 years only been reporte 16 times and only in .. From 5 matches Hell I carried 3 of the matches it was jay ppl being mad I won so hard. There was only one case on there that my team was just too bad so I was like I'm done with this game ima just get mad and not wana play if I don't go have some fun so I started feeding.. I don't get how you can never be babe but be reported by people that don't don**** but ban ppl for the hell of it. It's as the community on this game is. Such ****
You can do nothing wrong and still get. Banned. Just sad

I hope you didn't get banned from grammar school too.