I would like to thank the mods

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

womennsandwich

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post


You are one of the main contributors to this problem. In realtiy, you've never been here. You've been one of the most boring people here with one of the strongest disire for friendship. Half the things you say don't make sense and you stated in the past, you do it and act like a ***** to get along better. You're here but as far as significance goes, you have yet to post.
strongest desires for friendships.

strongest desires....

act, to get along better.

all my whats.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lukertin

Member

02-01-2013

This guy is hilarious.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-01-2013

What does being a real girl in society mean?
Because I don't like shopping, make up or shoes I'm not 'real'?

Your explanation makes zero sense..
'You prefer the outdoors therefore you aren't real in society'.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lukertin

Member

02-01-2013

I love how OPFace can come onto OT once a week, troll the same people and still get those people to fall for his routine. It's amazing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

womennsandwich

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukertin View Post
I love how OPFace can come onto OT once a week, troll the same people and still get those people to fall for his routine. It's amazing.

i refuseeeee!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaBizness

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
strongest desires for friendships.

strongest desires....

act, to get along better.

all my what
That was an eaxact qoute from when I asked you why you acted so feminine. And yes, you're desire to be special is far above most. It's why you make stupid threads about the "new people" and tell them to prove themselves so they can be internet skype friends with the rest of you losers. Like it's a prize. This is how not real you are. When you changed your name to "womensnadwich" you probably did it as a joke. You're not pulling off threesomes. You're too feminine. You probably are making a joke about how women make sandwiches. But did you know, thatss actually how real life works? Women bring you sandwiches, Thanks for also proving my my point that nothing you type makes sense. You're the white gay version of Chicago minus the redeeming qualities.

Quote:
What does being a real girl in society mean?
Because I don't like shopping, make up or shoes I'm not 'real'?

Your explanation makes zero sense..
'You prefer the outdoors therefore you aren't real in society'.
So you aknowledge aspects of what makes a girl real to society. You admit you aren't that, then you're going to say it doesn't make sense. You just spelled it out yourself. Real people aren't lazy about their goals either.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaBizness

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukertin View Post
I love how OPFace can come onto OT once a week, troll the same people and still get those people to fall for his routine. It's amazing.
I love how you think it's a routine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukertin View Post
I love how OPFace can come onto OT once a week, troll the same people and still get those people to fall for his routine. It's amazing.
He's never 'trolled' me before.
I'm also at work and bored so I don't really mind.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaBizness

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
He's never 'trolled' me before.
I'm also at work and bored so I don't really mind.
I actually had respect for you until you revealed your weight loss goal. Then I realized your lazy and weak minded. You're still ok, but I can't take lazy people seriously.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post
I actually had respect for you until you revealed your weight loss goal. Then I realized your lazy and weak minded. You're still ok, but I can't take lazy people seriously.
1-3 pounds a week is realistic and healthy.

I've lost 10 kg so far which I'm very proud of.

Also didn't you admit you misunderstood week and month.