Why no new Leona skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SynesterFate

02-01-2013

I am an avid Leona player, she is sick as well as pretty balanced. Everyone always loves when I play Leona support, so I feel like although I do not see her TOO often other people must play her decently as well.
She has quickly become my main standby for any situation or team comp but I have one problem with her....
THERE ARE NO SKINS!!!! I mean yea there are some but what I really want is a sick Leona Skin... Anyone else with me on this? I thought a "corrupted" Leona could be sweet, shes vicious anyways. Anyone else have any ideas for this?

WaffleFortress

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

We got Iron Solari after her release. Not everyone has more than three skins aside from the classic.

BiggieJohn

02-01-2013

she got iron solari no more than a year ago. I'm more inclined to ask where is the next sejuani skin. Ziggs came out before her and gets pool party skin. Darius gets a new skin just months after his release along with varus.

Sejuani is seriously lacking a quality skin.

Kenshin Akira

02-01-2013

Be glad she has three skins alongside her Classic. Some people only have one. Like Draven. DRAAAAVEN NEEDS MORE SKINS.

SynesterFate

02-01-2013

Oh i totally agree there are other characters that need new skins as well, but as for Draven at least his is sweet... and as for sej, I hardly ever see her she really needs some new players... because I am certain there are ways to ROCK with her

BiggieJohn

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynesterFate View Post
Oh i totally agree there are other characters that need new skins as well, but as for Draven at least his is sweet... and as for sej, I hardly ever see her she really needs some new players... because I am certain there are ways to ROCK with her
Sej's launch skins were her default setup just slightly recolored/altered. Everything is the same, its back when the quality was lower. I and many other Sejuani fans just play default, the dark armor skin technically is better than default but who wants to pay 975 for a recolor when hardly anyone knows what her default is anyways.

Death0998

02-01-2013

Udyr says hi

BiggieJohn

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death0998 View Post
Udyr says hi
He at least has a skin that changes per stance. That is something unique at least, show me anything unique on sej's skins.

Death0998

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieJohn View Post
He at least has a skin that changes per stance. That is something unique at least, show me anything unique on sej's skins.
True but its the fact that he is old and still haven't got a new skin since release