kassadin is complete bull****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lumberjock

02-01-2013

Take gragas, use W, punch him for trying to farm.

laxjoh

02-01-2013

If you don't know hwo to beat Kass (which is easy is to zone him and stay out of range when he moves in to q), then dont feed him. Farm farm farm and wait for team fights/jungler ganks even though he can simply teleport away; you will have a better chance. Also, always keep in mind Kassadin's passive and his burst during 1v1 fights so if you don't feel confident going against him 1v1, don't initiate fights on him or don't get caught.

deadlyzaraki1987

02-01-2013

Mantheon is a great counter. Q has shorter cooldown and scales nicely. You can get two pantheon q's at level one which is 65 base damage each for one kassadin q which is 80 base damage.

Kimyouna Hex

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilInuyasha View Post
Kassadin is a pretty hard AP mid lane counter. Primarily due to his passive, which reduces ALL MAGIC DAMAGE TAKEN by 15%. He also gains attack speed relative to how much magic damage his passive mitigates. His silence duration scales as he levels it up, his slow has a surprisingly long range, his mobility is hard to match with any champion out there, and his auto attacks do bonus magic damage and give him mana back on every auto attack once he levels it up.

Now that you know what he can do, you might as well plan ahead. For example, AD lanes counter his passive. Bring lee sin, talon, pantheon, or kha'zix mid, and you have a way to match his mobility while going through his passive. Another thing to do is magic resist runes. Unfortunately, he is going to his you with that silence a lot. It does a lot of damage.

Kassadin is a roamer. ALWAYS call your MIAs, always ward in a manner to see him leave the lane, and always try to stop him from ganking that lane (after you've pushed your lane so his tower takes damage).

Finally, try Morgana. Put up your spell shield every time he shoots his silence. It will block both the silence, and the damage. Even if he harasses you, you have passive spell vamp. Out farm the HELL out of him with your pool, get back all the damage he might have harassed you with, and watch him lose CS while you push him to his tower.

Also try auto attacking him during pre-6 if your champion is ranged. You might not do a lot due to being an AP based champ usually, but his passive will not mitigate the damage.
I'm pretty new to the game, so I'll ask...
Where would be the best place to ward so that I can see people going off mid lane?

Aldrixk

02-01-2013

Mantheon.

Pick up health/mana pots to start and harass him pre 6 like its your only calling in life. If he lets you get him to 50% then Q/W/AA/E/Ignite and go build a hexdrinker. Congrats if you dont play dumb from here on out you win the lane.

Remember if he is in range to silence you then he should be catching a spear with his mouth, and you can zone him for the next few seconds b/c your Q is on a shorter cooldown.

Vincethekil

02-01-2013

Bully Kass pre-6 and you'll be fine.

MileHighJew

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsg19319 View Post
Custom game ftw...its not a real game seeing the other team only did all smite. If it was a team with the real summoners it would have been different.
Not a custom game. If you got ELOBUFF, here's the link: https://elobuff.com/games/na-688350124. It was a Normal game, and yes they all had smite and I think they were trying to troll too. They were real people, you didn't see bot after any of their names.

Sleipnir of Hel

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimyouna Hex View Post
I'm pretty new to the game, so I'll ask...
Where would be the best place to ward so that I can see people going off mid lane?
You probably don't start the lane with a ward as mid, so it isn't something to worry about before kassadin hits 6. Once he hits 6, he will want to roam, like any mid laner. By level 5, you should push your lane to his tower, and B to the shop. Make sure you get at least 1 ward (if I feel like it, I grab 2). Boots are high on the list of priority if you didn't already get tier 1 boots, because you need to counter roam him, and you can't do that without at least tier 1 boots.

The place to ward is somewhat based on where you think he will go. If you only grabbed one ward, you can only use it to guess one of the two lanes he will roam to. That's why sometimes I grab 2. The place? I primarily ward by enemy wraiths. Make sure some of that ward has vision on the river, I don't care TOO much to know about their wraiths, more about who is actually walking in that area. The reason?

No mid who properly roams will walk through the middle lane bush to go into the river. Anyone who does this is likely spotted, even without a ward. So, they walk on the cliff between the river and wraiths, and usually take the river from there.

The other place to ward, if you grabbed two, is the other side. You warded by their wraiths, now ward by the blue buff area, so that when they walk by that bush and go into the river, you can see them, and you can also see into the river if the jungle comes to gank. Also you might see the enemy mid going to get blue, and you can do something about that if you wish.

The second place to ward also goes with protecting your own wraiths and stopping your enemy from counter jungling your jungler. If you can afford this luxury, do it. Your jungler will thank you, and a happy jungler is a productive jungler.

Zaelious

02-01-2013

Ryze, AP Trist, Annie, Malz, Morg, Talon, Fizz, Galio, Swain, Pantheon? They all beat him pretty easily..

raspian

02-01-2013

1. Learn how to judge range.
2.(I main Malzahar and Kas is a big counter to me. I learned his range and i don't even smartcast so i watch where i think he will go and train my skillshot on him to silence and get in close for my HUGE nuke.) QQ every time.
3.???

After 3 or 4 easy kills mid lane against my counter I'm usually reading in amusement the QQ from the Kas.

"malz too OP" he may say.