Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

kassadin is complete bull****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThegreatGhastly

01-31-2013

how the **** is anyone supposed to mid against that ****er. he has an on click silence that does rape damage and has a longer range than any other mid. he never ooms because of his bull**** passive. oh and when he gets his ult 6 second cd flash so you can completely forget about getting away. does anyone know how to beat this ****** no skill op mother ****er?

OreIsan

01-31-2013

uhhh he has relativley long cds on q e requires him to be around 6 spell casts, and hes melee.

You bully kass pre-6 and as long as he doesnt get much farm or early kills he cant do tons of damage. Also he is a hard champ to play well, takes skill...

ADC SENPAl

01-31-2013

By not being a total idiot, Kassadin has one of the weakest lane phases out of all the AP mid champs

ThegreatGhastly

01-31-2013

he's definitely strong as **** idk what drugs ur on

asmit10z

02-01-2013

Go soraka mid.

Voyles

02-01-2013

Quote:
asmit10z:
Go soraka mid.

I like Jungle Janna better.

asmit10z

02-01-2013

Quote:
MileHighJew:
I like Jungle Janna better.

You and me both know soraka mid is way more viable then jungle janna. Also, soraka mid would beat kassadin.

Voyles

02-01-2013

Quote:
asmit10z:
You and me both know soraka mid is way more viable then jungle janna. Also, soraka mid would beat kassadin.

Yep, Astral Blessing and Wish really do a great job in mid. What? Do Starcall and Infuse all day on Kass? I'm sorry, but I see supports as supports even though I was in a Support Troll team that won a game last weekend. Soraka went 11/2/12 and Jana 3/0/9. Here's a youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWUafWIOp2s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWUafWIOp2s)

Dsg19319

02-01-2013

Quote:
MileHighJew:
Yep, Astral Blessing and Wish really do a great job in mid. What? Do Starcall and Infuse all day on Kass? I'm sorry, but I see supports as supports even though I was in a Support Troll team that won a game last weekend. Soraka went 11/2/12 and Jana 3/0/9. Here's a youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWUafWIOp2s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWUafWIOp2s)

Custom game ftw...its not a real game seeing the other team only did all smite. If it was a team with the real summoners it would have been different.

Sleipnir of Hel

02-01-2013

Kassadin is a pretty hard AP mid lane counter. Primarily due to his passive, which reduces ALL MAGIC DAMAGE TAKEN by 15%. He also gains attack speed relative to how much magic damage his passive mitigates. His silence duration scales as he levels it up, his slow has a surprisingly long range, his mobility is hard to match with any champion out there, and his auto attacks do bonus magic damage and give him mana back on every auto attack once he levels it up.

Now that you know what he can do, you might as well plan ahead. For example, AD lanes counter his passive. Bring lee sin, talon, pantheon, or kha'zix mid, and you have a way to match his mobility while going through his passive. Another thing to do is magic resist runes. Unfortunately, he is going to his you with that silence a lot. It does a lot of damage.

Kassadin is a roamer. ALWAYS call your MIAs, always ward in a manner to see him leave the lane, and always try to stop him from ganking that lane (after you've pushed your lane so his tower takes damage).

Finally, try Morgana. Put up your spell shield every time he shoots his silence. It will block both the silence, and the damage. Even if he harasses you, you have passive spell vamp. Out farm the HELL out of him with your pool, get back all the damage he might have harassed you with, and watch him lose CS while you push him to his tower.

Also try auto attacking him during pre-6 if your champion is ranged. You might not do a lot due to being an AP based champ usually, but his passive will not mitigate the damage.