Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ez - AP minor ap buff suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guineasaurus Rex

01-31-2013

I like playing ap ez but at the same time feel somewhat useless when i use him

It would be nice if his essence flux would get a buff for ap, after getting nerfed several times to balance it for ad players. Maybe make it so it does 75% dmg to minions or something like that. ap ez has a pretty rough time killing minions throughout the game and this would be a nice change. Most ap champs can clear minion waves pretty easily, but with ez it's just tedious

Another change that would be nice and i know has been mentioned before is making his arcane shift prioritize champs. a few other champs have this on their abilities, and i don't know why ez was left out on this one

Now i'm not suggesting both of these changes should be made, because i think ap ez might be a little too strong at that point, but if i had a wish list for changes, these would be my top two

Acanthus

02-01-2013

They did say that they were going to build ap side back up after they finished tearing down ad side, lawl. I honestly don't see their problem. Whenever I fight an ezreal, everything feels like a skill contest to me (and I favor Graves, who fell out of favor from the general population for some odd reason).

Kadajko

02-01-2013

Same old suggestions.

The same changes you propose OP have been thought out better than what you propose:

W - to damage minions while granting stacks only from champions.
Because the problem is not W damaging minions but AD Ezreal maxing stacks by hitting a creep wave.

E - charge next auto attack with E damage.
Because prioritizing champions would be OP, but you would be able to direct E damage with your Auto or your Q.