Ez - AP minor ap buff suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guineasaurus Rex

01-31-2013

I like playing ap ez but at the same time feel somewhat useless when i use him

It would be nice if his essence flux would get a buff for ap, after getting nerfed several times to balance it for ad players. Maybe make it so it does 75% dmg to minions or something like that. ap ez has a pretty rough time killing minions throughout the game and this would be a nice change. Most ap champs can clear minion waves pretty easily, but with ez it's just tedious

Another change that would be nice and i know has been mentioned before is making his arcane shift prioritize champs. a few other champs have this on their abilities, and i don't know why ez was left out on this one

Now i'm not suggesting both of these changes should be made, because i think ap ez might be a little too strong at that point, but if i had a wish list for changes, these would be my top two

Acanthus

02-01-2013

They did say that they were going to build ap side back up after they finished tearing down ad side, lawl. I honestly don't see their problem. Whenever I fight an ezreal, everything feels like a skill contest to me (and I favor Graves, who fell out of favor from the general population for some odd reason).

Kadajko

02-01-2013

Same old suggestions.

The same changes you propose OP have been thought out better than what you propose:

W - to damage minions while granting stacks only from champions.
Because the problem is not W damaging minions but AD Ezreal maxing stacks by hitting a creep wave.

E - charge next auto attack with E damage.
Because prioritizing champions would be OP, but you would be able to direct E damage with your Auto or your Q.