Mikael's Crucibles active should be reduced.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoodJobDino

02-02-2013

What is the CD on it with the artificer mastery? Which seems like something supports would take considering they usually can take a good deal of items that use activation. (Mikaels, Omen, Reverie, etc.)

Mradr

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSlayerxx View Post
What is the CD on it with the artificer mastery? Which seems like something supports would take considering they usually can take a good deal of items that use activation. (Mikaels, Omen, Reverie, etc.)

180 - 15% = 153... I like the idea of the item... but I think with the ability to remove effects... it'll stay at the time. I wish they would add a item that would allow almost any support to have a heal if your champ is missing a heal (in return it'll cost a alot so other champs can't also go tanky for it). Then again... that still sounds over power a bit :P

I want a short CD for it... but at the same time... I know it would be really over power if there was a shorter CD on it.... What point would there be to play sona or soraka if every support was allowed a heal?

Sinspurch

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord Impaler View Post
Well ranked players have basically concluded that AoE stun is so fundamentally broken that its worth systematically banning all the champs that can do it. They are basically saying "the only viable counter-play is at the ban selection phase" so providing an item that can counter an AoE stun dose not sound OP to me, it would simply be providing a counter-play avenue outside of banning. In all situations ware a single stun is broken with Crucible would be no different from the current usage but without any healing (as I'd drop that if it becomes AoE), that's no better the a use of cleanse and would practically be a waste of the items ability.
But this item is only a Single Target cleanse. And Cleanse, you only see it on an ADC. but If this item was properly adjusted, more supports would use it cause i havent seen one support buy this item in Ranked.

Sinspurch

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mradr View Post
180 - 15% = 153... I like the idea of the item... but I think with the ability to remove effects... it'll stay at the time. I wish they would add a item that would allow almost any support to have a heal if your champ is missing a heal (in return it'll cost a alot so other champs can't also go tanky for it). Then again... that still sounds over power a bit :P

I want a short CD for it... but at the same time... I know it would be really over power if there was a shorter CD on it.... What point would there be to play sona or soraka if every support was allowed a heal?
I think one good point in playing Sona or Soraka, even Kayle or Taric would to have that 2nd or 3rd (in sorakas case) heal. Sustain in team fights helps a lot. and even with the mastery talent, do every supports get it to reduce active item cd's? Most id assume get the biscuit, or free ward in the Utility Tree.

Drinniol

02-02-2013

I feel like the real problem with Mikael's is that the cleanse has a travel time, so... unless you like, precast it the CC is half done by the time it gets where it needs to go. Or did they change that?

Sinspurch

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drinniol View Post
I feel like the real problem with Mikael's is that the cleanse has a travel time, so... unless you like, precast it the CC is half done by the time it gets where it needs to go. Or did they change that?
im pretty sure its instant.