League Seeding For Ranked Teams

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AceMaverick

02-07-2013

OK, this will probably be the only feedback I offer for this game (mainly because I don't normally hang around forums and whatnot). I like to play, but now that I'm trying out ranked games with the league system, it's fairly clear that something is missing.

I like to play AP and I've been improving on my ADC skills, but every team I get matched in, someone calls out "mid" or "adc" or "top" as soon as they join. Then the team scrambles, trying to figure out bans, roles, lanes, and we end up with a confused mess. I suppose teams skilled with players who can play every role do well, but I don't play all day, every day. I'm working to be good in a few specific roles, so I can have fun doing so, and win (which = fun, of course).

So, the suggestion: allow summoners to choose a role/lane combo (or several that they're comfortable with), and match teams up accordingly. This way, I (and others like me), don't have to play support or jungler, when we've been honing our skills on tank or carry.

Best of luck in continued success with patches, improvements, and overall game development.

DarkCloundN9ne

02-08-2013

How is it that im up for promotion in this new stupid system but yet then again i play one match and win log off for the night log back on in the morning and im not up for promotion...

Batax90

02-08-2013

can someone know how to change the league because im always stock whit feeder and i whant to play whit better people because im tired to losse because my team feed

Blarg N Flarg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

HI, I have a question, I was gone for two days, when I left I was Gold Division 3 now I'm back and I was placed in Silver Division 1, I have no idea what has happened and would love to hear back from you guys. <3
*Edit: I just logged back on and it's fixed.

ByronicFroggy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

I'm liking the new elo system.

Pibley

02-09-2013

Hey all, just posting again out of complete anger. The new system sucks. It's dumb. It's broken. I go up the ladder when I get "ok" players. I go right back down when I get trolls and people that don't even know the basics of the game. I am in BRONZE TIER DIVISION 3!!! AND HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR 2 YEARS!!! I'm a skilled player and get terrible terrible teammates and lose over half the games! PLEASE CHANGE THIS!!! Just because I didn't play ranked preseason, I got stuck in bronze. And it's impossible for me to get out. Impossible. No matter what I do, I watch my points get close to 100 points then back down close to 0. And back again. You have royally screwed up the game for a lot of skilled players who are soon going to quit playing league.

A Big Damn Hero

02-10-2013

bump

TasteLikeBacon

02-11-2013

Riot these days... man

arcaneslyr

02-11-2013

I was wondering does the seeding look at things like kills/assists versus deaths? People on your team leaving or going afk? Or does it just look at if you won or lost. For instance i had a game in which one player left and another one trolled (Taric buying three re-curve bows (the attack speed ones) My stats however were pretty good considering and i got honored by my team and the opposing team. I just wondered cause I have had several good or decent game myself but my team still losses because or troll, unskilled players, or just afkers.

MrKenks

02-12-2013

im starting to do a lot of rank matches since the new elo but i still get way to many teammates that fight over lanes and i take collateral damage from it because of that i was drop back down 1 division can you somehow make it so this happens less often? cause every other games same thing happens some of them dont even care what they could do to others and i end up taking fall for their fighting and its making me dodge Q way to much.