League Seeding For Ranked Teams

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

spookyE5775

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
Summoners, with the new patch in place, please be aware that any team that was previously ranked in the preseason needs to play one more game to be seeded into a league. Your team standing will be based on your preseason rating as well as the results of this first game. After you have been seeded, you will be able to see all of the relevant medals and statistics pertaining to your ranked teams on your profile.

• How meaningful is the first game?
    • The first game has the same weight as any game played during the preseason.
  • Does this affect solo queue?
    • No, everyone will be automatically pre-seeded into a solo queue league when the servers are back online.
  • Does this affect both 5v5 and 3v3 queues?
    • Yes, the first game in each queue where the team was already ranked will seed it into a league for that queue.
  • Will I lose any of my teamís stats from the preseason?
    • No, all of your stats from the preseason will carry over.
  • What if I add a new member to my team before the first game after the patch? Will my team still get stats?
    • Yes.
fix the fking troll i get nothing but dumb ****s in my team play 20 games and nothing but troll in my team this dumb ass new renked

spookyE5775

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickbuttix View Post
there should be a way to ignore users before the game and report before games as well. and possibly give team captains the ability to boot trolls
i wish ranked is a new way to call trolls nothing but dumb ass in the game and what you know i get them all the times

VYT Lixir

02-05-2013

Mmm Plat div 1 feelsgoodman

Brainbucket

02-05-2013

We need a better way to punish trolls. Season 2 lost the ELO penalty for dodging, but you brought it back with the LP penalty in season 3 now. Choosing between -20 LP for losing and -10 LP for dodging is not fair. I don't care about getting dodged or it taking longer to fill a team if it means the team I end up with is troll-free. Over the last week, trolls have the system figured out - they know we're afraid to dodge and they're wreaking havoc freely.

My 2 cents.

waallaach

02-05-2013

I didn't play ranked last season, i got to level 30 too late for it to make sense to play ranked. this system allows players to join ranked at any time in the season and still have a chance to compete to get to the top, even if they only play for 2 weeks. I really like this new system, although i think too many points are earned/lost per game.

Dr4nc0zk1

02-06-2013

Oh! come on!! If i quit in the section choice of champions (becose, in my team i got a troll) ill punish! WTF! but if i go in and i lose is worst!!!

ASD D1ck Whitman

02-06-2013

Riot, I'm begging you to implement a trio queue. I think it would be a great option and improvement to the game. Please, please consider this. I love you. Thank you!

IN√ł LimitzI

02-06-2013

This Game is **** cuz of ranked. Always Teamed up with noobs or afk'ers or trolls. Lol i once had agaren jungle like wtf. Neways im done with this shyt game, A lot of ppl givin up too, Fuk It. I always reported to riot bout bad players but doesnt seem like its stopping. Especially having duo qeue makes things worse. Always end up with bad duos as well

Naidon2

02-07-2013

Ok. so I get to 100 points in my ranked ladder. Its says win 2 of 3 to advance. I lose the very first one and it drops me to 74 and I dont get the chance to play my 2 of 3 to advance. Please fix this. Give me my 2 of 3 chance. Hard as hell to advance in low elo as it is.

÷ne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Hey

Quote:
Yegg
does tier demotion due to inactivity apply for ranked team too ?