Kitae's Bloodrazor: Better Now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rawth XI

02-02-2013

So how would you change KBR then so it's better and still helps you kill HP-stackers like it's intended to do?

I mean, I like the idea of it on a few the AD casters or melee fighters I play, for example, but you're right... something's lacking, and there are other good items close to KBR's purpose that are better buys on Dom.

Volandum

02-02-2013

Well, if you just want it to serve that purpose, just make it do true % hp damage. That's obnoxious though.

Normally stacked lifesteal beats HP stackers, as you can get incredible healing if they don't have much in the way of resists.

The Jade Fist

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefJerkyHunter View Post
I still think that Wit's End would be the better choice if you wanted magic damage on hit with attack speed. I have yet to properly use Malady.
Malady is more for some one like teemo or TF, who will auto attack alot but still build AP.

MMKH

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxle View Post
lol what lore

Kitae is there to identify the trolls on your team.
I guess I need to incorporate that item in my builds. Hue

Phourc

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
Well, if you just want it to serve that purpose, just make it do true % hp damage. That's obnoxious though.

Normally stacked lifesteal beats HP stackers, as you can get incredible healing if they don't have much in the way of resists.
You could also remove the AD and up the magic damage. Perhaps even giving it some sort of vamp a la BotRK.