Annie's visual upgrade is bad!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alvienzi

02-01-2013

Okay so i never use the forum and rarely been to tribunal. But when i saw the upgrade. I was so pissed.I felt like playing 20 troll games and feeding with annie just to see this new monster who disguised as annie to die. So i came here to complain about it. The childish sound about her is gone. And her new sound is terrible. It's like she is voiced by a transvestie who is choking on Darius's axe. Her walking animation looks like she is gliding through air not walking and it looks stupid. Her new shield is bad. Very bad.Her new taunts and jokes are mostly lame. Her ramdom comments like 'Dont be a scaredy cat' is sooo lame. That it pisses me while playing. She lost everything about her that makes her cute.(I liked the 'Ohh tibbers' when she ults and her dance is amazingly cute) But that's all. This upgrade is soo horrible. I will never play annie again probably. So please fix her voice. I can deal with flying but not the bad voice.And btw she is too small.You cant see her at 1440x900.

Feo Leche

02-01-2013

You should put spaces between the end of sentences. Maybe then I would read your rant.

SomeCallMeEd

02-01-2013

He should go die? That's....kinda cruel.

I mean sure you dislike it but....killing someone over a visual update on a 3 year old minecraft character? That's a tad extreme methinks.

Sorry ya dislike it so much

wailing

02-01-2013

I think the new Annie model (default) is a little small. It's about 20-25% too small in my opinion, as the new Annie is a lot more slender.

In addition, I just finished a game with Frostfire Annie and her sound effects were overpowering almost every other sound effect in the game. I am not sure if this issue also affects any other Annie skins, but it was definitely noticeable with Frostfire Annie. Even her autoattacks were louder than most in-game spells. I hope someone takes a look at this because it's just too loud at the moment.

Atik L Yar

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wailing View Post
I think the new Annie model (default) is a little small. It's about 20-25% too small in my opinion, as the new Annie is a lot more slender.

In addition, I just finished a game with Frostfire Annie and her sound effects were overpowering almost every other sound effect in the game. I am not sure if this issue also affects any other Annie skins, but it was definitely noticeable with Frostfire Annie. Even her autoattacks were louder than most in-game spells. I hope someone takes a look at this because it's just too loud at the moment.
I think they're still working on some of the bugs like that; should look for it in the reports forum, or mention it yourself.

I personnally think the new Annie looks pretty awesome.

Alvienzi

02-01-2013

It's not about the looks.It's her voice.Her voice is screeching my ears.It's like a bad imitation of her former voice.When i used taunt and jokes at first play they told me to stop because the voice is just plain bad.

Technician Tim

02-01-2013

i dont think its that bad at all, but you could go play ryze or something..

Interceptor09

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvienzi View Post
Okay so i never use the forum and rarely been to tribunal. But when i saw the upgrade. I was so pissed.I felt like playing 20 troll games and feeding with annie just to see this new monster who disguised as annie to die. So i came here to complain about it. The childish sound about her is gone. And her new sound is terrible. It's like she is voiced by a transvestie who is choking on Darius's axe. Her walking animation looks like she is gliding through air not walking and it looks stupid. Her new shield is bad. Very bad.Her new taunts and jokes are mostly lame. Her ramdom comments like 'Dont be a scaredy cat' is sooo lame. That it pisses me while playing. She lost everything about her that makes her cute.(I liked the 'Ohh tibbers' when she ults and her dance is amazingly cute) But that's all. This upgrade is soo horrible. I will never play annie again probably. So please fix her voice. I can deal with flying but not the bad voice.And btw she is too small.You cant see her at 1440x900.
wall of text crits you for 10k, you have been slain.

something about you dont like a skin so now youre gonna troll ?
lol, grow up.

Halcyon On

02-01-2013

Agreeded OP, The new voice acting is downright cheesy. Annie lost all of the child-like qualities that made her the great champion she was. The visual upgrades are decent i suppose, but the voicing was absolutely fine prior to the patch and didn't require a rework.

If it ain't broken don't fix it Riot.

Lil122j

02-01-2013

Revert back to old annie and give Little Annie/Pedobear Tibbers skin as compensation.