Why is OT dead?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vcadoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

/o\

the flail

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcadoda View Post
/o\
You sure had some fun with the tail end of this thread.

Light LaserTower

02-01-2013

Myface and campir have been having a hate orgy hating on everyone on these boards. Dobs gets tricked into joining them quite often too. They do have a few others that are their subs but I don't feel they are worth mentioning.

Aliath

02-01-2013

Zzz

ThaBizness

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light LaserTower View Post
Myface and campir have been having a hate orgy hating on everyone on these boards. Dobs gets tricked into joining them quite often too. They do have a few others that are their subs but I don't feel they are worth mentioning.
A) I haven't been doing anything here lately. You people are so boring I don't come on that much.

B) I don't hate on anyone that doesn't provoke it. For some reason people way out of their league, want to test me to see where they stand. I figure I'm like Chuck Liddell in his prime when he was devastating faces and he'd go out for a drink and sloppy bums wanted to sqaure up to him. Just to have a story to tell their friends. "I called Chuck Liddell a punk and threatened to kick his ass"

I could get along fine and most of the time I do. I even refrain a lot from calling out people on most of the gay and weak stuff they say and do.

Quision

02-01-2013

I don't know how was OT when it was alive but I sure wish I was there, I played this game since like '10 but never posted on the forums. Now it's the other way around lol.

c4lm

02-01-2013

To be completely honest, I've had about 3-4 alt personas over the past year. It's gotten to the point where if I'm not actively being 3 people at once the forums dead.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
To be completely honest, I've had about 3-4 alt personas over the past year. It's gotten to the point where if I'm not actively being 3 people at once the forums dead.
Who are you?

vcadoda

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeppaNil View Post
I don't know how was OT when it was alive but I sure wish I was there, I played this game since like '10 but never posted on the forums. Now it's the other way around lol.
As you get busy irl, you don't have time for games.

c4lm

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
Who are you?
If you're really obsessed/interested in the forum, it's easy to figure out. If you have a life, you'll probably never know.