Shaco Nerf Makes 0 Sense..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorsz

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViSuoLize View Post
So based off your logic you're just as dumb or dumber than i am. There are far more people who think the nerfs were unnecessary. Get your lazy ass off the forums and look at the comments left in the video. Look at the list of threads, enough said.

No, based off my logic ill side with the game company / game stats over some uneducated moron that is mad that his main is getting nerfed.

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
Exactly... YOU dont get it because YOU are dumb.

Others get it, you dont.
It's not that i don't get it.. It's that YOU don't comprehend that makes you dumb. Your little brain is limited bro.

requium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

I only expect these retarded changes from Riot as of late, they've been continually disappointing. Nobody complained about Shaco before these nerfs....

Sabunn

01-31-2013

Quote:
Really? Your here posting when you don't have a clue what im talking about... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EevdEwQNjG4

What don't you understand?

youre by far the dumbest person i have ever seen. Please, please stop talking about balance when you obviously dont have a clue

Gorsz

01-31-2013

Quote:
It's not that i don't get it.. It's that YOU don't comprehend that makes you dumb. Your little brain is limited bro.

Your original post is

Quote:
What's the reason they're nerfing him?

I just don't get it... Riot is trolling.

"I just don't get it"

Dont try to lie now, you dont understand and you said you dont understand.

I guess you're right and Riot is wrong eh?

Spew

01-31-2013

E nerf why...

Sabunn

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spew View Post
E nerf why...

to make him more reliant on red buff for ganking

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
No, based off my logic ill side with the game company / game stats over some uneducated moron that is mad that his main is getting nerfed.
This is what i'm talking about lol. Did you miss the part where i said i don't play this anymore? Maybe i should star capitalizing everything for you or underlying. You bring up how stupid i am yet you have memory comparable to a *******.

epaR sbooN

01-31-2013

Quote:
What's load. Shaco is hardly ever used except for lower elo's where people take advantage of the noobs who don't know where to place wards or how important it is to purchase them.

Lets assume Shaco gets a few kills early game. Explain how useful a Shaco is mid-late game. Cause from my experience Shaco's are hella squishy and basically get insta killed as long as someone has CC. How many games have you played where there isn't at least 1 person with some sort of CC?

If you seriously believe Shaco is op then its obvious that you have not played shaco enough to know that the nerfs are ridiculous.
youre clueless people play him MORE in plat than in low elo and do well and plats always say how obnoxious he is to play against

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabunn View Post
youre by far the dumbest person i have ever seen. Please, please stop talking about balance when you obviously dont have a clue
You must really feel stupid after watching the video and recalling what you mentioned in the thread lol.