Shaco Nerf Makes 0 Sense..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TauManifesto

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViSuoLize View Post
Really are you this slow? If his boxes are overtanking the jungle then you nerf the boxes you dumb ass. Jesus man has downers affected you that hard? I can see why you wouldn't be able to work for Riot. You're brain dead.

It doesn't mean much to you cause you're probably just a casual player numb nuts. I was actually an extreme "gamer". I played this game at least 8 hours daily before i quit which wasn't to long ago. Point is i played enough to know that shaco wasn't a popular pick. Enough talking out of your ass okay cup cake?
Shaco has always been strongly early game... If you were good with him at least. I've played against plenty of Shaco and I knew what to do. Told my teams to ward deeper than normal and walked around the jungle waiting for him then proceeding to kick his ass knowing that he wont be well sustained. Now you can't do that because the jungle gets you low and Shaco doesn't get low. Shaco is just stupidly strong right now and they needed nerfs. I would have loved it if the boxes lasted shorter or died really fast. Deceive length was kind of stupid because he had a Flash that's better than a Flash. You should be able to Flash away from any skill and this counters Morgana's ULTIMATE. If you can Flash away from ult's, you should be able to Flash away from a normal spell. However decreasing the slow was a bit much imo.

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
You're really stupid as hell.

I just explained, do you not even read before you post? Or do you lack severe reading comprehension.

I literally JUST explained the boxes/AI.. seriously.. I just did.
O M G... Are you serious... I'm starting to think and strongly hope that you're just trolling and not this stupid. Do you even know what they're nerfing or you're just here to troll(HOPEFULLY)? You sound like a complete ******. Please read what you type before you post it.

Gorsz

01-31-2013

Quote:
O M G... Are you serious... I'm starting to think and strongly hope that you're just trolling and not this stupid. Do you even know what they're nerfing or you're just here to troll(HOPEFULLY)? You sound like a complete ******. Please read what you type before you post it.

QQ more bro and HAHA your champion is nerfed.

Thats all im going to respond to you from now on. Its already proved by your posts that you're one stupid ****er.

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Quote:
Anyways I can tell you're stupid and so can many other people.

Let me speak in a language you can understand.

QQ more bro.
Thats a great idea. Let me speak in a language you speak and still have difficulties speaking. Durrr durrrrr dhurrrrr....

DemothHymside

01-31-2013

Quote:
I'm trying to say this politely, but after reading what both of you have been arguing about, you are clearly wrong because you're not actually citing anything, just insulting.

Yes, the other guy is also insulting you and that's not very conducive to an adult conversation, but you actually need a rebuttal instead of just saying, "Nuh uh, stupid".

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Quote:
QQ more bro and HAHA your champion is nerfed.

Thats all im going to respond to you from now on. Its already proved by your posts that you're one stupid ****er.
I'm not surprised. You come off as a typical LoL 12 year old.

Gorsz

01-31-2013

Quote:
I'm not surprised. You come off as a typical LoL 12 year old.

HAHA your champion is nerfed.

QQ more bro.

Gorsz

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemothHymside View Post
I'm trying to say this politely, but after reading what both of you have been arguing about, you are clearly wrong because you're not actually citing anything, just insulting.

Yes, the other guy is also insulting you and that's not very conducive to an adult conversation, but you actually need a rebuttal instead of just saying, "Nuh uh, stupid".

Its impossible to have a debate with that guy so I gave up.

You're one of the multiple outside posters that have posted saying that guy is wrong or stupid but he is delusional.

I would literally explain why Riot did what they did and then the next post he would ask again completely ignoring explanations.

He literally has zero reading comprehension.

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemothHymside View Post

Ive made it perfectly clear why i think the nerfs to certain abilities weren't necessary. Sorry that you could not see that. But im willing to explain again... Nerfing his Deceive and his Passive isn't nerfing his overpowered jungling ability. Based off what Riot said that the reason they are nerfing him is cause his boxes were doing to good of a job at tanking jungle making it easy for shaco to jungle.

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Quote:
HAHA your champion is nerfed.

QQ more bro.
Isn't it passed your bed time?