Shaco Nerf Makes 0 Sense..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

White Mage Kris

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViSuoLize View Post
Kid stfu, i trash talk as much as i feel. Even if that is the case why don't we start nerfing every champ who has recently had high win ratios lite MF or Taric or any other high winning ratio champ? I take it this will be a never ending streak of nerfs. Riot don't know what they're doing and thats a fact. Olaf is another example of this ridiculous reason to nerfing champs. They nerfing him based off how dominate the last player was with him? Those are dumb reasons to nerf champions.
Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. Tourney play makes it apparent to Riot just how powerful some champions are. If you can sit in Karthus' defile and 2v1 people and get out with half health, something might be wrong. Tourney play is the most competitive of all of LoL, so yes, they WILL balance champions based on tournaments, because the true power of all champions are exhibited in them. Solo Queue has much less bearing when balancing champions unless they are blatantly OP.

KAMUKAMU

01-31-2013

they just trolling, they thought that nerfing the q and e would make boxes cannot tank jungle monster well

doyoulol

01-31-2013

These nerfs really hurt shaco. He requires a good team composition otherwise the team would just fall apart with 4 other squishes. He requires more skills and planning rather than brute force. The video shows 3-4 boxes, and thats usually the 1:55 time mark otherwise shaco cant solo blue or red himself early on. Later in game thats just a whole minute of boxing which isnt the best use of time. He usually fall off hard if he doesnt gank. They should give him more damage for the lessor slow speed.

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
Lol... who ever said he "recently" had high win rates??

Your dumb ass didnt even know until just now that he was destroying plat level solo queue.

You're 100% clueless and oblivious.
People just recently started to use him ******. When i played actively he was hardly ever used and people cried when you choose him cause everyone thought he was underpowered. Thats how i knew.

This is a phase just like all the other champs were. People used to use Annie in almost every game then she got nerfed and now when do you see her? Riot nerfs based off win ratios it seems. So once Shaco's win ratios drop people will switch to another champ and star to face roll with him then you'll get another nerf and because one of the older champs got nerfed the new champs come off as overpowered. The game is packed with never ending nerfs cause Riot has no clue what to base their balance off of besides win ratios and noobs who whine about certain champs being OP.

In the end Shaco didn't need nerfs and if he was dominating the jungle cause of his boxes then nerfing his deceive and his passive was not the way to deal with that issue. The reason is comparable to someone replacing a mirror cause the tire was was low on air. Just makes no sense at all and i don't blame you for not understanding that lol.

Xion Moonray

01-31-2013

Because coming out of the jungle at level 2 with full HP and red before anyone can even lasthit a creep is totally fair.

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thristle View Post
Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. Tourney play makes it apparent to Riot just how powerful some champions are. If you can sit in Karthus' defile and 2v1 people and get out with half health, something might be wrong. Tourney play is the most competitive of all of LoL, so yes, they WILL balance champions based on tournaments, because the true power of all champions are exhibited in them. Solo Queue has much less bearing when balancing champions unless they are blatantly OP.

Then why wasn't he nerfed before? Pro gamers can pull stuff like that off cause they're PRO. These people live LoL and if you think that someone at their lvl can't pull stuff like this off then it seems like you're the clueless one here buddy.

Gorsz

01-31-2013

Quote:
People just recently started to use him ******. When i played actively he was hardly ever used and people cried when you choose him cause everyone thought he was underpowered. Thats how i knew.

This is a phase just like all the other champs were. People used to use Annie in almost every game then she got nerfed and now when do you see her? Riot nerfs based off win ratios it seems. So once Shaco's win ratios drop people will switch to another champ and star to face roll with him then you'll get another nerf and because one of the older champs got nerfed the new champs come off as overpowered. The game is packed with never ending nerfs cause Riot has no clue what to base their balance off of besides win ratios and noobs who whine about certain champs being OP.

In the end Shaco didn't need nerfs and if he was dominating the jungle cause of his boxes then nerfing his deceive and his passive was not the way to deal with that issue. The reason is comparable to someone replacing a mirror cause the tire was was low on air. Just makes no sense at all and i don't blame you for not understanding that lol.

You're an idiot.

It does make sense.

Lets see.. either Riot has to go through huge amount of coding/trouble to change how AI jungle works with ONLY shaco OR they can lower his powerlevel by nerfing his abilities to compensate for the s3 mechanic change.

Gee.. I wonder which route they took.

Also "I havent seen shaco being played until recently" means absolutely dick. Nobody cares what you have seen thats called your own personal perception which does not reflect what is going in the game as a whole.

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
You're an idiot.

It does make sense.

Lets see.. either Riot has to go through huge amount of coding/trouble to change how AI jungle works with ONLY shaco OR they can lower his powerlevel by nerfing his abilities to compensate for the s3 mechanic change.

Gee.. I wonder which route they took.

Also "I havent seen shaco being played until recently" means absolutely dick. Nobody cares what you have seen thats called your own personal perception which does not reflect what is going in the game as a whole.
Really are you this slow? If his boxes are overtanking the jungle then you nerf the boxes you dumb ass. Jesus man has downers affected you that hard? I can see why you wouldn't be able to work for Riot. You're brain dead.

It doesn't mean much to you cause you're probably just a casual player numb nuts. I was actually an extreme "gamer". I played this game at least 8 hours daily before i quit which wasn't to long ago. Point is i played enough to know that shaco wasn't a popular pick. Enough talking out of your ass okay cup cake?

Gorsz

01-31-2013

Quote:
Really are you this slow? If his boxes are overtanking the jungle then you nerf the boxes you dumb ass. Jesus man has downers affected you that hard? I can see why you wouldn't be able to work for Riot. You're brain dead.

It doesn't mean much to you cause you're probably just a casual player numb nuts. I was actually an extreme "gamer". I played this game at least 8 hours daily before i quit which wasn't to long ago. Point is i played enough to know that shaco wasn't a popular pick. Enough talking out of your ass okay cup cake?

You're really stupid as hell.

I just explained, do you not even read before you post? Or do you lack severe reading comprehension.

I literally JUST explained the boxes/AI.. seriously.. I just did.

Gorsz

01-31-2013

Anyways I can tell you're stupid and so can many other people.

Let me speak in a language you can understand.

QQ more bro.