Shaco Nerf Makes 0 Sense..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HateSins

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViSuoLize View Post
What's load. Shaco is hardly ever used except for lower elo's where people take advantage of the noobs who don't know where to place wards or how important it is to purchase them.

Lets assume Shaco gets a few kills early game. Explain how useful a Shaco is mid-late game. Cause from my experience Shaco's are hella squishy and basically get insta killed as long as someone has CC. How many games have you played where there isn't at least 1 person with some sort of CC?

If you seriously believe Shaco is op then its obvious that you have not played shaco enough to know that the nerfs are ridiculous.
Shaco is one of the most played champs......def not hardly ever used.

Nexus Crawler

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmagejake View Post
while taking up one of my upgradable ability slots gg
Which at some point you'll be getting 1 point in anyways and gives you a free 14.5s Flash/Stealth and it free's a slot in your summoning spells if you wanted. It offers options, utility, mobility, and damage. That's a lot in one package on a relatively short CD.

UnderworldH4des

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
And?
Quoting win rates usually means that Shaco is the reason of the win...you do realize there are 4 other plays in the team? There is a high chance of him being carried, by anyone else as in Top laner, Mid, or ADC.....OR all of them if they are that good.

IplayforfunFU

02-01-2013

Shaco is probably the best ganker in the game.

He however does has a crappy mid and late,no matter how you put it, Shaco needs to get that early advantage.

Morello may have a point that extremely coordinated team can use a shaco to split push, but for the rest of the mortals.

He really needs to snowball the other lanes, because even if he were to rape Amumu or Maokai in the jungle, these 2 guys can do more with base gold than Shaco can do with 10 kills in a TF.

chide da jungler

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IplayforfunFU View Post
Shaco is probably the best ganker in the game.

He however does has a crappy mid and late,no matter how you put it, Shaco needs to get that early advantage.

Morello may have a point that extremely coordinated team can use a shaco to split push, but for the rest of the mortals.

He really needs to snowball the other lanes, because even if he were to rape Amumu or Maokai in the jungle, these 2 guys can do more with base gold than Shaco can do with 10 kills in a TF.
if shaco has 10 kills, then your solo lanes enjoyed excellent zoning and likely have a 1-2 level advantage as well PLUS a few dragons in the coffers. Shaco's team now has a distinct advantage and should be able to win that game

serverny JR

02-01-2013

What i love the most is this "shaco boxes tank too much" bull-cr#p.
Only his first "nest" of boxes can tank something.
After this any box is getting 2-shot by buffs/3 shot by wolves.

This whole "shaco boxes tank so much so its ok to nerf only point in game where he has influence" point is flawed.

P.S. Riot will NEVER fix his clone, right now you can "decieve" only level 5 players and make them hit clone instead of actual Shaco.

TzAnonymous

02-01-2013

@Morello, would you show me his late game where he actually does good. Also, why would you not want to make him viable in tournaments? Doesn't make any sense.

RIP Shaco, you will be missed.

Old Vegas Dad

02-01-2013

Completely needed shaco is an obnoxious champ who gets to dominate the jungle to do the ridulous safety early game of decieve as a short CD flash that also makes you invisible and the dmg and slow of shiv.

God Karthus NA

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzAnonymous View Post
Just have to bump for this.

Also, if you look in the video, Shaco is less than 200 HP when taking Red, how is that tanking for him when he's below even 1/3HP?

'Shaco has an OP early game" --> That really pisses me off because he doesn't have a late game so your just making him unviable. GG Shaco, RIP.
People who can't read and post garbage without garbage are cancerous.

YourPalMal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Morello:
After reading your responses I can understand the reasons behind the Shaco nerfs. What I don't understand is why the video cites his insane ability in the new jungle due to the new leash coupled with his JITB. I get that by nerfing his slow you try to make red buff more important. But why even cite the jitb tank issue when the nerfs don't affect it at all? If that were the case wouldn't it be appropriate to cut the health of jitb?