Shaco Nerf Makes 0 Sense..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViSuoLize

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
Haha.. there is literally so many people calling you stupid but you're the most ignorant, stubborn person on the forum.

Even the lead game designer came out and said you're wrong.


To you every single person in the world is wrong if they do not agree with you no matter of their argument or credentials.

Im not even kidding, I really think you have something wrong with your mental health.
Thought you were leaving sheep? No shet morello is going to deny his nerfs are bogus lol. You think he's going to come in here and admit that he's wrong? Even if this entire community said he was wrong he would still say he was right.

Bro i get the exact feeling about you trust me. You are a forum bum. You remind me of someone who lives inside of your mothers basement at age 30. Honestly you creep me out lol...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

emptyopen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-01-2013

test post


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViSuoLize

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
No you did not.

Link them and the time stamps. Prove it. Because you're lying 100%.

I just so happened to wake up and search for this forum post to see how long it got.

My last post before this morning was on page 20, you're mentally delusional.

I feel re tarded arguing with a re tarded mentally ill person.

Think whatever in the entire world you like. Think the earth is flat, think we are the center of the universe. I really dont care anymore. Nobody will ever get anywhere in a single debate with you...ever. No one.
You only said this like 100 times lol. When will you leave? Never because this is what you do lol. While im at work you at home mooching off your mom and trolling the forums. Go take a jog. Go outside and feel the suns warmth. Try it... might like it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fear Volibear

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Not sure how a shaco turns games enough to nerf him, As one guy said how does shaco just walk past all the wards in 2k elo. Seems like any other jungler tbh besides he gets like 1 crit in when he goes invisible. Nontheless his boxes are annoying so support the nerf hopefully people will use him less.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jabbawokeetzz

Member

02-01-2013

The problem with the majority of the LoL community is that most of you are below 1300 and have NO IDEA how Shaco is really supposed to be played beyond early jungle ganks and counter-jungling.

@Morello is right, in higher elos, wards don't really mean anything to Shaco players because by the time you see the Shaco with wards, he just Deceived and is now 2 feet away from backstabbing the hell out of you. In elos where lanes know how to react and support ganks BEFORE the jungler even gets into ward range, Shaco is a terror.

Let's say you are a top-laner and your enemy trades with you as he would normally in the middle of top lane. You look at the minimap and see that the enemy jungler is nowhere to be seen with your ward. Then you proceed to trade hard with your lane opponent thinking you are safe from ganks. After a couple seconds of evenly trading blows, you realize the enemy is actually going all in on you. At that exact moment you see the enemy Shaco on the minimap next to your river ward. You proceed to run immediately. Here it comes. The MAIN reason Deceive range was nerfed was because by the time you see Shaco with your river ward, he would have already deceived onto your face with a jack-in-the-box behind you while you have no chance to run. In addition, since the enemy top-laner was already going all in on you prior to Shaco getting there, you are probably in the state of getting 1-2 shotted by a Shaco combo.

That's the main problem with his ganks. In lower elos laners make the mistake of waiting for the jungler to engage and make the first move. Once you get up in higher elos, you will realize that laners react to jungler ganks before junglers reach wards and by the time you realize you are being baited by the enemy laner into a hard trade, you are dead. I don't think the nerfs will make Shaco any less viable, it will just make him harder to use for people that are not skilled with his gameplay. This is good. Less complaint from low elo people who don't like to play against/with Shacos anyway.

Edit: Shaco is strong late game in team fights and coordinated teamplay. Aside from the typical split pushing playstyle (luring 1 or more opponents away from team fights and taking away significant threats), he can also set up pre-team fight boxes for exceptional CC, play mind games and bait hard CC's/ults with his clone, and assassinate medium-low health/out of position carries.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fear Volibear

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViSuoLize View Post
You only said this like 100 times lol. When will you leave? Never because this is what you do lol. While im at work you at home mooching off your mom and trolling the forums. Go take a jog. Go outside and feel the suns warmth. Try it... might like it.
It's winter. Sunlight is not warm here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whyumai

Senior Member

02-01-2013

If you took away Shaco's ability to jungle: where would you put him?

I feel like there's so many problems with Shaco's design that Riot would rather keep him underpowered and underplayed than really fix the issues with him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorsz

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by W32Pker View Post
It's winter. Sunlight is not warm here.

Hes not smart enough to realize that.


If you take the time to read his posts you will see how stupid that guy is. There is no way possible hes at some type of desk job posting.

Hes 100% lying until proven otherwise.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViSuoLize

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
Hes not smart enough to realize that.


If you take the time to read his posts you will see how stupid that guy is. There is no way possible hes at some type of desk job posting.

Hes 100% lying until proven otherwise.
Seems i wasn't lying about 1 thing rofl YOUR BACK!!! Weather isn't the same everywhere durrrrrrr stupid... You just that dumb aren't you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViSuoLize

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by W32Pker View Post
It's winter. Sunlight is not warm here.
It is where i live, today anyways...