Shaco Nerf Makes 0 Sense..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorsz

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViSuoLize View Post
How'd you figure... I thought for a moment i could change that but i'm glad you flashed the light on my blind side. Have fun wasting your time bumming the forums loser . Might wanna consider applying for a job.

Look in a mirror and apply your own advice.

You posted just as much as me. You have no personal insight though because you're mental so you do not see.

If im a loser, that means you're a loser

Ya Boy Drone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

IMO This is a classic case of riot nerfing a champ that doesnt need to be nerfed but the champ has a high skill ceiling. Like lee sin, his late game was already atrocious, people just knew how to play him and knew it well. 90% of lee players are trash and they punish the 10% that know what they are doing. You will have to nerf champs like shaco and lee sin to the ground if you dont want them to be useful because their kits are so perfect for amazing play

ViSuoLize

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruor55 View Post
Sorry man, but your thoughts really don't make any sense, and Morello himself said so.

I think you should have stopped there. Everything after that makes you look so much less intelligent.

The reason Riot gave about why the nerf makes zero sense, but what they are nerfing makes sense. If they just explained that in the patch preview and not beat around the bush I think it would have made a lot less people angry.
Sorry that you can't comprehend english.
Thats exactly what i was saying... and if you read my reply to him you wouldn't have had to post at all.

Gorsz

02-01-2013

Quote:
Sorry that you can't comprehend english.
Thats exactly what i was saying... and if you read my reply to him you wouldn't have had to post at all.

Haha.. there is literally so many people calling you stupid but you're the most ignorant, stubborn person on the forum.

Even the lead game designer came out and said you're wrong.

To you every single person in the world is wrong if they do not agree with you no matter of their argument or credentials.

Im not even kidding, I really think you have something wrong with your mental health.

Quadrakill Amumu

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Except his problem cases are in 2000+ elo.
Why balance based on problem cases for 2000+ Elo when you can balance based on problem cases for 2400+ Elo instead?

ViSuoLize

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
Look in a mirror and apply your own advice.

You posted just as much as me. You have no personal insight though because you're mental so you do not see.

If im a loser, that means you're a loser
I crashed came back and saw like 20 more posts by you lol. You're just one of those types. I commented "rip shaco" and like 2 seconds later you replied haha. That is some creepy shet right there. Take a nap or something.

BanditBandito

02-01-2013

His jack in the boxes are over powered. the reason I typed that out was because I meant it.

A Nerdy Fat Kid

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Except his problem cases are in 2000+ elo.

This reaction is expected, because the common opinion of this is that Shaco sucks, when he factually is really strong. When the argument is "he's really bad, why nerf" I can't discuss that because your argument is based on something that's just not correct here.
Wish i was high enough ELO to worry about this,

Gorsz

02-01-2013

Quote:
I crashed came back and saw like 20 more posts by you lol. You're just one of those types. I commented "rip shaco" and like 2 seconds later you replied haha. That is some creepy shet right there. Take a nap or something.

No you did not.

Link them and the time stamps. Prove it. Because you're lying 100%.

I just so happened to wake up and search for this forum post to see how long it got.

My last post before this morning was on page 20, you're mentally delusional.

I feel re tarded arguing with a re tarded mentally ill person.

Think whatever in the entire world you like. Think the earth is flat, think we are the center of the universe. I really dont care anymore. Nobody will ever get anywhere in a single debate with you...ever. No one.

Gorsz

02-01-2013

I feel re tarded arguing with a re tarded mentally ill person.

Think whatever in the entire world you like. Think the earth is flat, think we are the center of the universe. I really dont care anymore. Nobody will ever get anywhere in a single debate with you...ever. No one.

Im glad shaco is getting nerfed just because it makes you mad.

Please go get some mental help you have some serious issues.

Peace.