Shaco Nerf Makes 0 Sense..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dkslayer157

Member

02-01-2013

the nerfs did make no sence playing as him my self. he is weak lategame


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kr1sys

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
His late-game is not that bad - that's a weird misconception. He plays a lot like other clean-ups that can split push in a team role (IE Nidalee). He's an odd pick, and I like that, but he's very valuable early and late.
Except Nidalee is rather tanky and actually benefits from being a laner. While Shaco is a jungler and with the drop in gold/xp gains in the jungle he requires effective ganks to even get fed on par with Nidalee. With these nerfs you are taking that away, and not compensating in any way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViSuoLize

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
"Stealth is a broken mechanic. Throw a blink on top of that and now you're just stepping on the broken shards. Give the character with that ability a slow and you're just setting the glass dust shards on fire. Give that character high damage as well and you just threw a drum of gasoline onto the flames. Then give that character an AoE fear stealthed trap and now you're just being an ass. Shaco just has so many tools, many of which allow him to punish players who aren't really doing anythign wrong, its downright stupid. He has access to all sorts of ganks and even haphazard ganks work for him. Stealth is just so toxic."




The supposed best jungler and most respected jungler in the game - Stonewall - said shaco is broken.

Your move
them sheep...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorsz

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViSuoLize View Post
DUUUDE!!!! Why you so angry cup cake? You didn't sleep did you freaking forum bum!

Nice logical debate.

Also, you're the mad one that shaco is getting nerfed in a game that you dont even play.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorsz

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViSuoLize View Post
them sheep...

Anyone who disagrees with you is a sheep, gotcha.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZakaBreezy

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Adding reaction time for opponents to fast and safe ganks totally lines up with our nerfs. We didn't want to make Shaco have to go shop before he ganks (that would kick Shaco in the junk really hard), so instead, you nerf the raw power of that fast gank by giving the enemy some recourse (warding). Shaco gets to not get dumped on in PvE, but opponents get to react to his presence.
Morello stop using logic to justify the nerfs! Now i can't be angry :(


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baconstr1pz

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
His clears aren't that far-off - they're not the fastest, but when you're a great ganker, should they be?

To make more than 1-2 junglers viable, we'd have to be sure that the best gankers aren't the same champions as fastest clearers.

lets nerf shacos clear and not buff another junglers clear times. Riot logic. You failed to address that its ONLY IF HE DOES WELL EARLY he can be useful with split pushing late. Your talking as if its a auto win.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorsz

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconstr1pz View Post
lets nerf shacos clear and not buff another junglers clear times. Riot logic. You failed to address that its ONLY IF HE DOES WELL EARLY he can be useful with split pushing late. Your talking as if its a auto win.

The only shacos that do not do well early are bad ones.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sanká

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Except his problem cases are in 2000+ elo.

This reaction is expected, because the common opinion of this is that Shaco sucks, when he factually is really strong. When the argument is "he's really bad, why nerf" I can't discuss that because your argument is based on something that's just not correct here.

Just wondering how much of your customer base sits at 2000+ elo?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViSuoLize

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
Nice logical debate.

Also, you're the mad one that shaco is getting nerfed in a game that you dont even play.
DUUUDE i ain't the one who hasn't slept. Did you stay up all night waiting on my reply lol... I get a kick from your reaction what can i say ^^. You're still clueless to why i created the thread huh haha. After all the posts and you still have no idea what the thread is about. Thats shocking even for someone with your IQ.