Riot Change The Theme to Summoner's Rift Already!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pulserate

01-31-2013

Over the years that league has been out Riot has changed the theme to the 5v5 Summoner's Rift map with the seasons. But this year it seems they are to worried about coming out with new champs, skins, and fixing/ Patching to take just a quick break to change the theme of the map. Like is it that hard to put "Snow" on the map like it use to have in the winter season. Looking at the same map all day gets old. Like come on Riot. Its not asking for much. Your fan base is gonna play regardless but its the thought that we enjoy playing on a some what different looking battle ground that makes the game even better. When you all "Riot" actually take the time to adjust even the little stuff. Like changing the theme of Summoner's Rift. Us "your fans" can enjoy the game better. So please Riot. Update the theme of the map.

TGC Sir Auron

02-01-2013

I soooo agreee dude, double bump

Jayfeather

02-01-2013

It's pretty much a super entitled post, but in a way I really agree because I just adored the winter map last year and not seeing it this year was a big disappointment when it seems like it could've been done so easily.

adc

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFeather21 View Post
It's pretty much a super entitled post, but in a way I really agree because I just adored the winter map last year and not seeing it this year was a big disappointment when it seems like it could've been done so easily.
It couldn't have. They remodeled SR about 6 months ago, or something like that, and would have had to redo the Winter map as well. It's not as easy as just throwing on the old map - the new SR map came with significant performance improvements, and Riot wouldn't put up an old map that would remove those.

Styphi

02-01-2013

People were complaining about their eyes on the winter rift. Seriously that map was blinding. I'm sure you could find a custom SR map skin somewhere on the internet.

People used to reskin WoW zones all the time. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to do the same for this game.

LMQ Tc Faker

4 Weeks Ago

test