<Insert generic Olaf QQ thread name here>

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darth Vile

01-31-2013

Yet Darius keeps his APen on his E....yeah totally.

Sporadically

01-31-2013

riot please refund my money to brolaf skin i wil never play him again my skin is wasted QQ

Nicksiren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronovey View Post
etc.
Jungle Olaf relies heavily on landing his Q to gank. At low/mid-low levels it is also very easy to sometimes escape from an Olaf even if you ARE hit with his Q.

Regarding Naut and Sej, for 1) Nautilus' shield scales off of effective health (armor/MR increases it's effect as well) not just straight HP. 2) Sejuani is getting massive fixes, so that doesn't really count.

Instead of completely removing the passive ultimate ARpen they should have just reduced it - by half, as Codekey mentioned, seems ideal.

Dodging the unnecessary teenage angst comments, I believe in the end you are missing the whole purpose of this thread. You picked apart the specific things he got nerfed with without addressing the fact that I said it's the combination of nerfing all these variables that effectively destroys Olaf.

Macro Hard

01-31-2013

Huge nerf, don't expect to see much olaf for a long time.

Considering he is currently sporting a 47% win rate which is actually high for him, these gargantuan nerfs will definitely make it under 40% win rate.

biggest blow is the nerf to his q, for a champ without a gapcloser, that spammable slow was the only thing that lets him stick on targets,

Nicksiren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vile View Post
Yet Darius keeps his APen on his E....yeah totally.
It depends on the overall kit, but yeah I agree. Darius is a whole other topic, however.

I just can't believe they nerfed so many things to Olaf's kit all at once. This.. just doesn't make sense from a balance perspective. How can you get a genuine observation on a change if you change multiple variables all at once? Use the scientific method plox.

hardyharhar6

01-31-2013

No. It doesn't make sense at all. Why would they want to make sense balancing things properly? So you're telling me they SHOULDN'T do knee jerk nerf reactions to tournament players that do well??????

Mind. Blow--*BOOM*

Nicksiren

01-31-2013

Bump.

JoeyMakesMagic

01-31-2013

He will be fine after the nerfs. Everyone stop freaking out. He is still going to do massive damage when you build CDR and pop ghost then eat your carries.

hardyharhar6

02-01-2013

I disagree. The fact they hit everything in his kit like that is excessive.

Voidgolem

02-01-2013

Olaf still pumps out true damage and is still immune to CC.

not sure what all the nerf QQ is about, really.