Free Riot Girl Tristana- Facebook Solution

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FallenTemptation

02-04-2013

I am still getting the not a fan thing too :/ not sure what is wrong.

Hidis

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenTemptation View Post
I am still getting the not a fan thing too :/ not sure what is wrong.
The method no longer works. I'm currently looking into the reason and trying to find a solution.

Oviecat

02-05-2013

liked but says im currently not a fan?

Celdurant

02-09-2013

Just did it post S3 patch, worked for me. Then again, I haven't played a game since the patch went live, but it does show that I own Tristana and the skin in the client.

Clandestine L

02-09-2013

I unliked them on Facebook and on the like button on the Tristana page (this is twice and possibly the start of the problem), then I liked them on the Facebook website and refreshed the "get Tristana" page
worked for me not sure if it works for everyone

Hidis

02-09-2013

Weird, I decided to give it another try and now it worked just fine. Seem whatever the issue was, it got fixed. I suggest those who could not get it to work to try again now.

For people who it does not work, try again after a few days might just do the trick. Either they fixed something or there is a certain criteria like having to access the shop and it taking about a day to register in your account. When I had tried it was the same day I first access the shop.

At any rate, thanks!

federaly

02-09-2013

just did it and it worked! Had to swap browsers though, first try was in FireFox second was in IE. It quickly showed me that it had been credited to my account then reloaded and said I'm not a fan again. Checked my account in LoL and I have her anyways

xRemnant

02-10-2013

I'm glad is working. I had edited the initial page, but now return it to its original form. Wonder what caused it to stop working for a few days. I hope everyone who tries gets it!

Post a comment if you get it, so that other new players may do their part and get theirs as well. Thank you.

Sticky5

02-11-2013

Thanks a lot, I had not done this even though I have 480 wins lol

Recreant888

02-11-2013

I just got a coworker interested in LoL and he really liked Trist, so I told him about the promotion. He couldn't get it to work. I went with my account (hadn't done it previously because I don't really do Facebook) and it worked just fine. Had him follow the instructions here and still no joy. I'm still trying to figure out why it worked for me but not him.