Free Riot Girl Tristana- Facebook Solution

12345612 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quamic

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason411 View Post
http://gyazo.com/35161dbd8cc0686ff85db382da00fc4a

The promotion has come to an end apparently.

False. I just clicked the link for leagueoflegends.com/facebook in OP's post, and it automatically worked itself out. Didn't even have to do anything like un-liking the page or anything. So, if you've tried to like the page already, it should automatically recognize that you have liked the page.

PS I'm using Chrome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhiteHotJoy

Junior Member

02-01-2013

Had to remove the app in facebook then clear cache and retry. It said "you are not our fan on facebook" then I clicked the like button and it worked! Now it says "The Riot Girl skin has already been redeemed on your account."

Thank you!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jason411

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quamic View Post
False. I just clicked the link for leagueoflegends.com/facebook in OP's post, and it automatically worked itself out. Didn't even have to do anything like un-liking the page or anything. So, if you've tried to like the page already, it should automatically recognize that you have liked the page.
Then please go tell that to support.

Edit: I will also add that the OP's method did work for me. So it is still available. But that still doesn't change that Riot support is retarded.

Added this to my first post as well btw.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRemnant

Senior Member

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotJoy View Post
Had to remove the app in facebook then clear cache and retry. It said "you are not our fan on facebook" then I clicked the like button and it worked! Now it says "The Riot Girl skin has already been redeemed on your account."

Thank you!
Nice WhiteHotJoy! I am glad you managed to make it work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason411 View Post
Edit: I will also add that the OP's method did work for me. So it is still available.

Added this to my first post as well btw.
Thanks for trying it Jason411! I'm happy that you updated your original post to say it does work. It could of prevented people from giving it a try, which is also why I had to update the original to reassure others.

If you try this, and it works for you. Please bump so that others can get their free skin/champions while as well support Riot's League of Legends on Facebook and Youtube.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBamboostew

Junior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRemnant View Post
Glad you asked, I forgot to mention that you have to unlike LoL from facebook, remove the App if you tried to do it before disabling security, and clear your cache. I used Google Chrome for it. Also don't forget to set it to public when you install the App. Hope this helps.
now when you say app do you mean league itself o.O


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jason411

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBamboostew View Post
now when you say app do you mean league itself o.O
You need to remove the app from your FaceBook.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FallenTemptation

Junior Member

02-03-2013

Grr... spent the last hour trying to get this to work. I've done all the steps, changed my security on fb, unliked them and removed the app, cleared the cache(On Chrome too) and even tried the whole thing in Internet Explorer (shudder) and it still says I'm still not a fan on facebook -.- so frustrating. Someone help or do I really need to get support?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRemnant

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenTemptation View Post
Grr... spent the last hour trying to get this to work. I've done all the steps, changed my security on fb, unliked them and removed the app, cleared the cache(On Chrome too) and even tried the whole thing in Internet Explorer (shudder) and it still says I'm still not a fan on facebook -.- so frustrating. Someone help or do I really need to get support?
Ok get yourself to starting from scratch position. First clear your Facebook by unlike League of Legend and remove the application (make sure check the delete all mark). Clear cache. Now that cache is cleared go to the privacy security on facebook and make sure it is disabled.

Your facebook should be ready. Just go to the http://na.leagueoflegends.com/facebook. When installing the app make sure to SET IT TO PUBLIC then install it. Click it a few time after, refresh page a few time, then try to enter the page again.

Hope this helps.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aluhkuhzam

Junior Member

02-04-2013

i did everything this said to do but it still says im not a fan :\
what do


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OniDirx

Junior Member

02-04-2013

I'm also having issues with this.
I tried what the first post said, and did what was said to start from scratch, I tried with Chrome, Firefox and IE (IE was painful to use).

I'm getting the "Not a Fan" thing.


12345612 ... 21