Yorick is for noobs needs nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haoshokuu

02-01-2013

He does an ovepowered dosage of damage and still gets healed from most of the damage u deal to him.... riot step ur game up, ur nerfing such minor things but not looking at the real picture

Skeleton Dancer

02-01-2013

Then he becomes a walking treestump in a teamfight. He ults one person who does minor damage and dies in 10 seconds.

Yorick's built around winning his lane and doing some minor damage in a fight. His Q hurts like **** but his heal isn't actually that huge, especially if he stacks health. He has no counter in lane, no. Get your jungler to help.

FatDrunkenDwarf

02-01-2013

He's fine.

BolognaSammich

02-02-2013

Cho'gath can actually lane against him fairly well... His passive evens out the re-gen and as long as the players are close in skill it will turn into a farm fest.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-02-2013

ಠ_ಠ get trolled by yorick, **** about him in forums

Believeinsteve

02-02-2013

Its called using bushes, if your mid-lane against yorick you already lost it unless your nasus, cho'gath or mordekaiser. If your laning against him bot or top lane just run into the brush when he pops his healing ghoul + any others.

Q = Damage/movement speed ghoul - Black/greyish

W = Slowing ghoul - Greenish

E = Healing ghoul - Orange-Brownish

They instantly drop aggro unless its warded, but yoricks don't usually ward the lane bushes.

He doesn't fall off nearly as hard as people say he does. I still do a pretty decent amount of damage, just get a spirit visage on him, obviously a manamune should be obvious. I wouldn't use the muramana effect on him except when your 75% or higher for the added damage. Frozen mallet works too, bloodthirster+blade of the ruined king + sunfire cape + maw/ga makes him nearly invincible. Sub boots for frozen mallet or bt/botrk (depends on how much of a lead you have, if you have a huge lead & are going against a mostly squishy team, get bt. Tanky team & behind? Botrk)

People underestimate his damage, but I pubstomp every lane, all game

RhiffRhaff

02-02-2013

I found Thresh works against him too...well at least aggressive Yoricks. He would always get really close to the tower to pop his ghouls on me so I eventually was able to find points where I could grab him through the ghoul summons and pull him under the turret and keep him there till he died xD

StormEagle5000

02-02-2013

Lol I wreck even in team fights with my build. They already nerfed him. He just isn't that beatable you just have to survive

tweeboy2

02-02-2013

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Trundle...

His passive > Yorick

BlackOps

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Thresh > yorick
Trundle > yorick
Cho'Gath > yorick
Bushes > yorick
Intelligence > yorick
Yorick > whiners