Who counter Syndra?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadFish

01-30-2013

I just wanna know who really counter Syndra ?? I main her and I have played against every mid champ if you cought by her stun your DEAD.. dont tell me talon or another ad melee I own them all the time maybe Diana shield can block her ult but in early laning phase she got destroyed

Nishaven90

01-30-2013

Kassadin.

DeadFish

01-31-2013

I dont think so..First she beat every melee because of her Q dmg and range and ofc the W range and sec if he try to ult her then silence in 3 sec she can stun him easy becouse her stun range is op

GurkenMAN

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadFish87 View Post
I just wanna know who really counter Syndra ?? I main her and I have played against every mid champ if you cought by her stun your DEAD.. dont tell me talon or another ad melee I own them all the time maybe Diana shield can block her ult but in early laning phase she got destroyed
Muahaha. A Syndra OP thread?
Let the fun begin^^

workthecorners

01-31-2013

a good syndra is really good shes like brand with more cc

SilentSir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

I was unaware she was that much of a problem. She seems to have such low mobility and she's sooo squishy. I'd probably recommend uber burst champs like Annie, LB, or Pantheon.

sparkyyyyy

01-31-2013

Fizz, the stun isnt long enogh for your whole ult to hit him, he can e out of it

C9 SingSing

01-31-2013

Syndra, the champion with buffs every patch. Seriously, how much stronger are they willing to make her? I just don't think anyone is willing to really learn how to play her.

deadlyzaraki1987

01-31-2013

Kassidin seems like a pretty good counter since.he.can negate magic damage like a.boss and.he has crazy mobility past 6...and a silence that hurts

Gail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

i main syndra mid also shes a great surprise champ since shes underplayed big time warn you mr poster if u have been fighting good mid players then perhaps your just better then me but in my case if i get a kass or talon there mid you will have there jungle camp mid till they can farm you atleast in my exp but if u get the first few kills quickly u will plow thu them atleast thats my thoughts

sorry about my English =]