[RIOT] I think this persons account was stolen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ez0 M A S H

02-02-2013

So I was idling in our Guild groups Lobby to see I was messaged by the Summoner in question. He was sending odd messages which I had no clue what he was saying, I only interpreted it as Trolling. As the Conversation went on He started demanding me to answer questions to get the account back,( the one he was on ). I asked him to stop with the Trolling or whatever it was he was trying to do, as part of my job with my guild I am to make sure our members are playing responsibly and treating other summoners respectfully. This individual was not the case, he was very inappropriate with the swearing and demanding etc.
I have saved the conversation we had and I am dealing with it on my end with our guild at this moment as well. I would appreciate some investigation on this matter or ways to go about doing so, I would like it to be dealt with as It is starting to pose problems.
I can provide the conversation details in more detail as well as a Copy of it I saved.
I also will provide the Summoner name that is in question and/or all other needed information.

Thank you.
~ Element Zero Sub-Director ~
Ez0 M A S H

Ez0 M A S H

02-03-2013

Bump

Ez0 M A S H

02-04-2013

Bump

Kaylè

02-04-2013

No offense mate, not trying to troll you here but...
You should really email support about this, or log into your support account and submit a request about this issue. Its a rather confidential issue that, I can guarantee people will troll you for rather than give you adequate help on lol. I mean think about it what can a riot employee discuss with you out in the open here anyway if this was true?