Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Loading Screen/In Game looks 'Zoomed'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Vi

01-31-2013

What the title says, really. I had to re install the other day and after one game It's ended up like this. The screen is proper when I change it to windowed, or border less, but when in Full screen it is not. I used to play on Windowed Fullscreen, but I can no longer find out how to do that.

I've been to the Wrenchman's Toolbox and multiple other threads, but I can't seem to find the solution. It is not my monitor resolution, as everything else but LoL is fine. My graphics card is also fine.

Lady Vi

01-31-2013

Bump.

HuntsAlone

Wrenchman

01-31-2013

Hello Lady Vi,

When making a thread with this type of issue giving people the most information they can that is relevant to a case is vital. Please attach your dxdiag (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20100477-obtaining-a-direct-x-diagnostic-or-dxdiag) to this post. While I wait for your response there is one thing you could try. Please go into your video card options (if it is ati just go to your little icon) and restore it back to default (On ati it is preferences > restore factory defaults) I am not sure what it is on nvidia cards but I assume it is similar. I can't give further advice as I do not have the proper information to help you.

I await your response.

-HuntsAlone

Lady Vi

01-31-2013

Setting card settings to default didn't work.

There's my Dx

Lady Vi

02-01-2013

Bump. Still not resolved.

KaosSmurf

02-01-2013

is this your problem:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3031574

??

Lady Vi

02-01-2013

No.

Trying re-patching.

Still not resolved.

Lady Vi

02-01-2013

Re-patching didn't work.

But for an example, when I walk to the mid lane, from blue side, I cannot see the bush to the right, and barely the one on the left, when prior I was able to see further down the river.

Unplayable.

Lady Vi

02-01-2013

Bump.

Lady Vi

02-01-2013

Not fixed yet.