Just re-installed LoL, client wont open

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

butt genie

02-04-2013

My laptops hard drive went out about a month ago, before this LoL worked perfectly on my computer. Today I finally got a new hard drive and reinstalled windows/chrome/skype ect. I just finished my LoL download and went to open the client to get patched, but i get a PVP.net patcher kernel is not responding error. wut do? ive tried the repair download option, ive tried rebooting my computer, but i really dont want to delete and redownload LoL for 2 hours again.

CatsReaper

02-04-2013

Did you install .NET Framework v4.0 ?? , if not go Here , and also you need V3.5 so yo can install v4.0 Here is v3.5
and also one more thing , you need to download Pando Media Booster from Here well you need those for Launching the Game and also for letting the Laucnher to Work and Download the patches !!

Quote:
Hope This Helped

butt genie

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatsReaper View Post
Did you install .NET Framework v4.0 ?? , if not go Here , and also you need V3.5 so yo can install v4.0 Here is v3.5
and also one more thing , you need to download Pando Media Booster from Here well you need those for Launching the Game and also for letting the Laucnher to Work and Download the patches !!
im downloading the .NET 3.5 and 4.0 as we speak. as for that trash pando, it gets installed and launched before you can even download the game. hoping the .NET framework solves this. anyways even if it doesnt, thanks for trying to help

Nameless Rogue

02-04-2013

For client issues after a clean os install I usually recommend running windows and the .net updates along with adobe updates including adobe air. If you just reinstalled your machine check for new graphics driver updates and directx! Good luck man!