Ask Ezreal (v2)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

03-22-2013

Ezreal can you explain this?

(( this Ezreal in the film is awsome and funny....hope you like it, be proud your rp Ezreal.))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ngOgeAV7GA

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
Ezreal shook his head, "Hey, I'm not asking directions! I'm simply...wondering if we should start in front of the grand doors or just skip that hallway and go straight to the intersection."

Ezreal led the way down stairs toward the intersection in question, staying mostly silent along the way. Luckily the Institute didn't seem all that busy today, as traffic in the halls wasn't all that bad.

"Alright so here we are," Ezreal commented, "Okay hand me a sheet of paper and I'll start on this room."

Ezreal looked around, studying the hallway. There were 4 large doorways to enter and exit through. He payed particular attention to the position of each doorway, how big they were, and just how much scaling he'd have to do. Odd are this room would be simple to draw, but it was a perfect place to start nonetheless.
Tybresa simply nodded and handed the Explorer a pencil and paper. She close to him, looking over his shoulder as he began drawing the map.

Seems fortunate enough that the apprentices are at their lessons now - it would have made our work slightly harder. She pondered for a moment. We had better make the best of this oppotunity, it would be lunchtime soon and things are going to get quite crowded ...

Ézrëal

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Ezreal can you explain this?

(( this Ezreal in the film is awsome and funny....hope you like it, be proud your rp Ezreal.))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ngOgeAV7GA
"I believe someone has poorly tried to make a representation of my life, and confusing it with Talon's," Ezreal explained, "Although I must say, whoever they got to play Riven looks incredibly close to her."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora
Tybresa simply nodded and handed the Explorer a pencil and paper. She close to him, looking over his shoulder as he began drawing the map.

Seems fortunate enough that the apprentices are at their lessons now - it would have made our work slightly harder. She pondered for a moment. We had better make the best of this oppotunity, it would be lunchtime soon and things are going to get quite crowded ...
"Then we should probably start our way toward the cafeteria so we can avoid it around lunch time," Ezreal suggested as he finished drawing his square room as best he could, "Now, let's see.."

Ezreal started down one of the cooridors, checking to see if there was any immediate rooms he'd need to add before starting on another sheet, "Oh right...reception and therapy rooms..."

He quickly drew out the hallway leading out, drawing the doorways of the two rooms but not the rooms yet.

"Okay hand me a new sheet and we'll start down this hallway. once the hall's done we can get to each room. Hope you didn't have too many plans today, this may take a while."

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2013

Quote:
"Then we should probably start our way toward the cafeteria so we can avoid it around lunch time," Ezreal suggested as he finished drawing his square room as best he could, "Now, let's see.."

Ezreal started down one of the corridors, checking to see if there was any immediate rooms he'd need to add before starting on another sheet, "Oh right...reception and therapy rooms..."

He quickly drew out the hallway leading out, drawing the doorways of the two rooms but not the rooms yet.

"Okay hand me a new sheet and we'll start down this hallway. once the hall's done we can get to each room. Hope you didn't have too many plans today, this may take a while."
Tybresa chuckles and hands Ezreal another sheet of paper.

No need to worry about me, I have all the time in the world. The perks of being a Senior Steward is that you can bend your schedule and make it more flexible.

She motions at a room further down the hall.

Also, you might want to draw out the rooms that aren't open to the public and make certain you mark them as 'No Entry' ... we've had a couple of incidents of clueless apprentices walking into Fiddlestick's chamber....a small smile plays on her lips. I hate writing condolence letters to families.

Ézrëal

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa chuckles and hands Ezreal another sheet of paper.

No need to worry about me, I have all the time in the world. The perks of being a Senior Steward is that you can bend your schedule and make it more flexible.

She motions at a room further down the hall.

Also, you might want to draw out the rooms that aren't open to the public and make certain you mark them as 'No Entry' ... we've had a couple of incidents of clueless apprentices walking into Fiddlestick's chamber....a small smile plays on her lips. I hate writing condolence letters to families.
Ezreal chuckles, drawing out the hallway as they walked, paying attention to the size of each door and crack to most accurately scale the map, "At least here you kinda know what to expect in each room. Ever try mapping one of those tombs in the Shurima Desert? There's more traps in just one tomb than in a whole match with Nidalee, Caitlyn, and Teemo."

Shandora

03-24-2013

Quote:
Ezreal chuckles, drawing out the hallway as they walked, paying attention to the size of each door and crack to most accurately scale the map, "At least here you kinda know what to expect in each room. Ever try mapping one of those tombs in the Shurima Desert? There's more traps in just one tomb than in a whole match with Nidalee, Caitlyn, and Teemo."
Tybresa lets out an amused chuckle.

Mind you, I learned the hard way - and from the mistakes of others.

She ponders for a moment.

Honestly, those traps are nothing compared to having the Dauntless Vanguard sitting the brush on the Fields of Justice. Trust me - no matter how many times I've seen it, I always flinch when it happens. I just never learn!

Unexisted

03-24-2013

Do you like the the short film that i show you? Do you think its funny and entertaining? what do you think of yourself in that film? I even show to Riven telling her that it explain how she get her Bunny suit from......She said she wont talk to me anymore.( the person who RP riven said he wont reply to me anymore, he take it waaay to serious.)

Ézrëal

03-26-2013

((RL still OP))

Quote:
Tybresa lets out an amused chuckle.

Mind you, I learned the hard way - and from the mistakes of others.

She ponders for a moment.

Honestly, those traps are nothing compared to having the Dauntless Vanguard sitting the brush on the Fields of Justice. Trust me - no matter how many times I've seen it, I always flinch when it happens. I just never learn!
"Yea but you don't actually have to feel that sword clashing against you," Ezreal commented, "I keep telling the summoner to check the brush with mystic shot but there's always that one guy who doesn't get the message."

Ezreal continued along, looking at each doorway down the hall, "Okay...so we got the gym...mediation room....summoner applicant office....wait, what's this door lead to again?"

He pointed toward a door across from the summoner applicant office, which had not been labeled, or at least had the label recently removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted
Do you like the the short film that i show you? Do you think its funny and entertaining? what do you think of yourself in that film? I even show to Riven telling her that it explain how she get her Bunny suit from......She said she wont talk to me anymore.( the person who RP riven said he wont reply to me anymore, he take it waaay to serious.)
"I think if someone's going to make a film about our lives in the League, they should get their facts straight," Ezreal commented, "Or at least get our permission first."

((Probably because Riven herself would literally hate anything to do with the bunny suit, and her RP-er has to be as accurate as she/he can. Or maybe it's your grammar that's throwing her/him off.))

Shandora

03-26-2013

Quote:
((RL still OP))"Yea but you don't actually have to feel that sword clashing against you," Ezreal commented, "I keep telling the summoner to check the brush with mystic shot but there's always that one guy who doesn't get the message."

Ezreal continued along, looking at each doorway down the hall, "Okay...so we got the gym...mediation room....summoner applicant office....wait, what's this door lead to again?"

He pointed toward a door across from the summoner applicant office, which had not been labeled, or at least had the label recently removed.
Tybresa raised her eyebrow inquisitively at the door Ezreal gestured to. She placed the stack of paper she was holding on the floor.

One moment ...

She stopped in front of the door and hovered her hand where the label should have been. She let out a sigh and balled her hand in a fist as the brass-placate appeared, engraved with the words
"UTILITY ROOM".

Heavens have mercy, do they /never/ learn?

She knocked on the door and called out in an unamused voice.

Alright, you two, get dressed and get out of there. Right. This. Instant. And I'd expect you to be waiting in my office.

She stepped back and crossed her arms at her chest. Nothing seemed to stir, but she simply gestured at Ezreal to wait and see before she glared intensely at the door.

The door opened and two summoners - a young man and woman - emerged from within. They had their hoods drawn over their faces and shadowing their features, but from their pose, they knew they were caught and about to get in trouble. Tybresa frowned.

Honestly, you two - get married, get a room and come back when you get your feelings in check.

She pointed down the hallway and spoke sharply.

My office. NOW.

The pair quickly scurried away, not throwing a single glance at Ezreal. Tybresa rubbed her temples and let out a sigh.

Apprentices ...

Ézrëal

03-27-2013

Quote:
Tybresa raised her eyebrow inquisitively at the door Ezreal gestured to. She placed the stack of paper she was holding on the floor.

One moment ...

She stopped in front of the door and hovered her hand where the label should have been. She let out a sigh and balled her hand in a fist as the brass-placate appeared, engraved with the words
"UTILITY ROOM".

Heavens have mercy, do they /never/ learn?

She knocked on the door and called out in an unamused voice.

Alright, you two, get dressed and get out of there. Right. This. Instant. And I'd expect you to be waiting in my office.

She stepped back and crossed her arms at her chest. Nothing seemed to stir, but she simply gestured at Ezreal to wait and see before she glared intensely at the door.

The door opened and two summoners - a young man and woman - emerged from within. They had their hoods drawn over their faces and shadowing their features, but from their pose, they knew they were caught and about to get in trouble. Tybresa frowned.

Honestly, you two - get married, get a room and come back when you get your feelings in check.

She pointed down the hallway and spoke sharply.

My office. NOW.

The pair quickly scurried away, not throwing a single glance at Ezreal. Tybresa rubbed her temples and let out a sigh.

Apprentices ...
Ezreal chuckled as he watched Tybresa discipline the younger summoners.

"Well, that surly was...interesting," Ezreal responded, "Do those two always do this?"