Ask Ezreal (v2)

1234511 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

01-31-2013

In a dimly lit room sat a lonely boy, inspecting yet another artifact from his previous trip. Ezreal had been searching through his past finds, seeming to be looking for something important.

"Come on, there's gotta be some hints somewhere," He exclaims as he throws the artifact behind him and picks up another off his desk, "Just missing that last piece."

As Ezreal is busy, a summoner appears in his doorway with a letter. Without exchanging words, he places the letter onto the explorer's desk before walking off.

"What's this? 'Nother summoning?" Ezreal reaches for the letter, and reads it off:

'Dear Ez,

We happen to notice quite a few summoners and champions alike wish to know more about you personally. As such, we have taken the liberty to open up your home for others to come by to ask you questions.

Now, you do have a right to object, but just so you know, we already dimmed down your Trueshot Barrage projectile on the fields. Don't think we can't make other adjustments too.'

Questions? What? I don't have time to answer questions from others," Ezreal exclaims, as he's reading the note, "Huh...maybe it wouldn't hurt to have a few people come in. I mean, how many could there possibly be, right?"

Ezreal returns to inspecting his artifacts, watching the door for any visitors.

Ásk Ryze

01-31-2013

Ryze knocked upon the Explorer's door before entering his study. "Greetings, Ezreal. It's been a while since we last spoke. How have you been?"

Ézrëal

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Ryze View Post
Ryze knocked upon the Explorer's door before entering his study. "Greetings, Ezreal. It's been a while since we last spoke. How have you been?"
Ezreal looks up as Ryze enters his room, "Ah Ryze. I've been doing alright I suppose, except I still can find this one temple. I've been searching everywhere and there's still no hint of where it could be."

Ásk Ryze

01-31-2013

Ryze chuckled. "Still digging around tombs, I see. Anyways, I came with a question: Have you ever considered re-enrolling yourself in classes to better control your magic?"

Ézrëal

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Ryze View Post
Ryze chuckled. "Still digging around tombs, I see. Anyways, I came with a question: Have you ever considered re-enrolling yourself in classes to better control your magic?"
"Classes?" Ezreal chucked, "Now why would I need classes? I mean, with all the skill I already have, what more could I learn that I can't find in a temple in the desert? Besides, with all the summonings I've been called for, all the caves and tombs I've been exploring, and now the League wants me to do this question and answer thing. I doubt I could tag college courses onto that."

AskVeigar

01-31-2013

A small purple hooded man quietly walks into Ezreal's study, taking a moment to admire his collection before asking a question.

"Greetings explorer, As a fellow Purveyor of knowledge I've come to ask you about your gauntlet, perhaps if you had any notes I could copy down? I'm quite interested in it."

Ézrëal

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloral View Post
A small purple hooded man quietly walks into Ezreal's study, taking a moment to admire his collection before asking a question.

"Greetings explorer, As a fellow Purveyor of knowledge I've come to ask you about your gauntlet, perhaps if you had any notes I could copy down? I'm quite interested in it."
Ezreal looks over to the hooded figure, "Oh, the gauntlet? Probably one of my best finds to date. What would you like to know about it?"

Ask Nami

01-31-2013

Upon a small wave of levitating water the Tidecaller approached what she believed to be the current home of Ezreal, she knocked on the door, opening it shortly after. "Hello, Ezreal? It's me Nami I was wondering if I could ask you a thing or two." She had a rather serious look on her face when she saw him, hinting that this wouldn't simply be small talk.

AskVeigar

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
Ezreal looks over to the hooded figure, "Oh, the gauntlet? Probably one of my best finds to date. What would you like to know about it?"
The hooded man smiles beneath his hood.

"I would like to study the summoning magics that your gauntlet has been imbued with, if I could study it, It would be of incredible use to me."

Ézrëal

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
Upon a small wave of levitating water the Tidecaller approached what she believed to be the current home of Ezreal, she knocked on the door, opening it shortly after. "Hello, Ezreal? It's me Nami I was wondering if I could ask you a thing or two." She had a rather serious look on her face when she saw him, hinting that this wouldn't simply be small talk.
Ezreal put down his artifact once Nami entered his home. Her water did seem to splash over some old maps, something Ezreal probably should be concerned about.

"Oh Nami, sure I've got a few minutes of free time. What's up?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloral View Post
The hooded man smiles beneath his hood.

"I would like to study the summoning magics that your gauntlet has been imbued with, if I could study it, It would be of incredible use to me."
"Well, summoning magics aren't exactly something that can be explained in a few brief minutes," Ezreal started, "If you would like to you can go ahead and examine it. But please don't break it. I'm gonna need it for my next match."

1234511 ... 31