how to fix rengars ult + item

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alfavhunter

01-31-2013

because of how rengars ult currently works it has an unfun use in combat, an up to 3 second delay of no attacking, no spells abel ot be used in order to use his ultimate, this makes hios ult have vurtually no use in a fight thatsalready started around him

here is my solution

rengars ultimate currently hasa 1 second base delay, which would give time to havea reactivate R effect

make reactivating R remove the delay, no longer provide ferocity passive gain or stealth, but give him the MS buff, 2-3 instant ferocity, and 1 stack of his passive that he has to use within 2 seconds and only has 1 use

this gives him an in combat use of his ultimate that is decent but not op because it's still a thrill because he can much more effectively stick ot a feeling target because he has the MS buff and 1 jump, while still beign a decent dps gain with the bonus ferocity that he will instantly gain

and at the same tiem it does not offer him a god mode damage (he doesnt get full ferocity after using the ferocity bonus and still ahs to rebuild some of it back), an ultimate escape (no get out of gan kfree cards), or a severly unfun aspect to play against (his mobility isnt insane because he only gets 1 jump, and being visable he can be effected by CCs and slows)

lastly, while rengar is stealthed i think he should also have vision of jungle mobs for better mobility when he does use that 3 second delay for escaping

remove the base 5 damage bonus, and make the leap range bonus one of the baseline effects (currently its a 9T effect)

replace the 9T bonus (which was the leap range bonus) with this

when rengar pounces a target it reveals them for 4 seconds

that is my idea for makign rengar more viable, and making his ult have an actual use when already in combat

alfavhunter

02-01-2013

also, ive had some non to rare occasionswhere my leap will not go off then i sm not stunned or rooted when the target is very much in range ( MS slow effects seem to make this bug more apparent), i would like it tooked into for this issue as i think its a small QoL buf that can have considerable concequences ofr escape and chase

alfavhunter

02-03-2013

bump for attention

BoresRaptor

02-03-2013

the only way to fix rengar is remove this stupid 3 seco delay in ulti dude is the ulti rengar and Q twt is better ...

alfavhunter

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoresRaptor View Post
the only way to fix rengar is remove this stupid 3 seco delay in ulti dude is the ulti rengar and Q twt is better ...
there are many ways to fix rengars ult, not all people will like every possible solution, another solution is to remove the delay by level, because rengar should not have a get out of gank free card ultimate

an example being

1-3 sec delay mad
2- 1 sec delay max
3- no delay